Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Lighter. Stronger. Faster.... not just a catchy tag line used in marketing Method Race Wheels, but a deep rooted philosophy that is used to make Method products work better in some of the harshest conditions on the planet. These wheels are made of premium materials, sculptured to exacting specifications.
The team of engineers at Method Race Wheels challenges the limits of conventional thinking by using the latest technology to design and engineer their products. Digital rendering and Finite Element Analysis ensure that their products will meet or exceed your performance criteria.
Cast, forged, or spun, Method Race Wheels set the standard for fit and function.
Race wheels that are proven by the world's best testers; professional drivers. Street wheels that have incorporated racing technologies to create a product that will perform flawlessly.
- Dimensions17x8.5 | 8x170 Bolt Pattern | 0mm Offset | 4.75" Backspacing
- ManufacturerMethod Race Wheels
- One-piece cast 356 aluminum construction w/ T6 heat treatment
- 1 Street-Loc lip with undercut simulates beadlock wheel
- Replaceable zinc-plated bolts around lip
- Load Rating: 56 lug - 2650lbs / 8 lug - 3640lbs
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE