Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This Stage 2 XP intake for the Ford 7.3L Super Duty produced 50 max horsepower and 112ft-lb of torque and out-flowed the factory intake by 200%! Shielded by a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a massive washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. The patented heat shield/air box includes a battery relocating tray to allow for the extra large air filter.
This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
- MPN51-10192 | 54-10192
- Increases horsepower & torque
- Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
- Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
- Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
- No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
- Replaces OE air filter with high flow high performance 360 degree radial flow air filter
- Washable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
- Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Standard Progressive 5 layer
- Pro-Dry S oil free 2-layer synthetic media
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What replacement filters do you sell that will fit this intake system? Looking for a washable oil-free alternative.?
Hi Erik, we do offer any of the OEM AFE filters for these. They will have multiple options to choose from. I would recommend to give us a call or email for a break down on each option available. - AW
Does this work with the early 99??
Yes it would fit the early 99 applications. It would just go to the crankcase breather assembly and the intake is the same up till then.-Sands