Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Do you need a reliable pump without the price of a complete FASS Filtration System? Then the FASS HPFP is the pump for you! These pumps are designed for the truck owners who need the benefits of high quality pump, but not the cost of the complete FASS filtration system, or possibly already have a stand alone filtration system.This series is available in 4 different configurations:
- 100 Gallons Per Hour
- 165 Gallons Per Hour
- 250 Gallons Per Hour
- 290 Gallons Per Hour
The line of FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps are designed to be the most versatile high performance fuel pump on the market that allows for adjustable fuel pressures to meet the demand of high performance 6.7L Cummins applications. Manufactured with the same motor used in the highly acclaimed FASS Titanium Series pumps, this adjustable fuel pump is available in flow rates from 100 to 290 gallons of diesel fuel per hour and offers adjustable fuel pressure from 1-75 PSI to customize fuel delivery for race or competition diesel engines. To aid in proper performance, it has a built in boost compensation port, which allows air pressure from your intake manifold to raise fuel pressures while under full throttle, maintaining fuel pressure when it matters most.
This kit includes a FASS STK-1002 (Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit). Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8" Suction Tube along with a 1/2" Fuel Return Port. This kit allows you to plum the FASS return line directly to your bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The pickup tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- MPNFAS D05 100G | FAS D05 165G | FAS D05 250G | FAS D05 290G
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure 1-75 PSI
- Includes Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit
- Improves Fuel Flow
- Boost Compensation Port
- Built In Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- 100 GPH is for stock to 600HP applications.
- 165 GPH is for 600HP to 900HP applications.
- 220 GPH is for 900HP to 1200HP applications.
- 260 GPH is for 1200HP to 1500HP applications.
- You do not want to run a pump with a higher gallon per hour rating than your engines horsepower or the life of the FASS fuel pump will be greatly reduced. Pump noise is greatly enhanced with the larger flowing pumps.
- All FASS High Performance Fuel Pump systems are complete kits. They come with the hoses, fittings, mounting hardware, etc to do the job. Everything needed to complete the install should be included, except tools and wire ties.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Where can i find installation instructions? The link posted on the product page says its unavailabe?
You can go to FASS's website and get the instructions.