Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Allison 1000 has no doubt proven itself since its mating in 2001 behind the first Duramax equipped GM trucks. Its longevity, even when pushed with moderately heavy loads and higher horsepower have put it at the forefront of transmissions until recently. However, as miles and horsepower accumulate, these transmissions will find their failure points, and ATS has the cure to ensure your horsepower is getting to the ground efficiently.
By increasing the capability of the torque converter, clutch surface area, and line pressure, the transmission can hold 200% more torque than stock. The result is a setup strong enough to handle aftermarket fueling, turbo(s), and tuning, yet is still smooth enough to tow and daily drive with.
ATS Extreme Allison Packages include proprietary modifications to the drums and pistons. ATS has found these modifications necessary when power goes over 700hp at the tires. In addition, the pump is also modified more extensively for increased line pressure. When coupled with the Co-Pilot (standard on all Extreme Packages), line pressure in excess of 300 PSI is achieved - which is needed to prevent clutch slippage.
The Stage 4 features the addition of the ATS Co-Pilot Transmission Controller. The controller dynamically raises line pressure electronically, for additional clamping force on the clutch packs. This prevents slip under high horsepower / high torque situations, such as drag racing, sled pulling or low-speed trailer towing. Shift firmness can be adjusted with the push of a button, so the driver can adjust shift feel in a matter of seconds. The Co-Pilot is designed for trucks at any power level, but becomes crucial at 600+ hp at the tires.
The Stage 4 also includes the ATS Billet Flex Plate. At power levels over 600hp, the factory flex plate can crack or break. The focus of the ATS Billet Flex Plate is to absorb more torsional load from the crank, thus resisting cracking/breaking as power transfers from the motor to the transmission.
As with all ATS Transmission Packages, this transmission is covered by a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty.
SHIPPING POLICY - PLEASE READ - Due to the size and weight of transmissions, they cannot be shipped through traditional couriers, such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. and MUST be shipped via truck freight. For this reason, we cannot offer free shipping on transmissions. However, we do offer the option to pay for return shipping up front. If you select this option once your core transmission is ready to be picked up, you just need to give us a call with your original order number and the core tag on the transmission, and we'll take care of the rest. As always, if you have any questions, give us a call or send us an e-mail.
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
- ATS Five Star billet torque converter, featuring five lock-up clutches, a billet 12 bolt cover, mixed flow stator and custom stall speeds
- ATS CoPilot Transmission Controller
- ATS Billet Flex Plate
- Proprietary drum and piston modifications
- ATS C1-C5 custom CNC'd steels and proprietary clutch pack material
- Additional pump modifications for even more line pressure than Stage 1-3 Packages
- Modified AB Trim Valves
- New gaskets and seals
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan featuring a 5 quart capacity over stock, finned design for heat dissipation and a magnetic drain plug
- ATS EXTREME Built LCT1000 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Numerous Proprietary Components and Modifications
- ATS 5 Star Viskus Clutch Drive Torque Converter
- ATS Extra Deep Transmission Pan
- ATS CoPilot Electronic Transmission Controller
- ATS Billet Flex Plate
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE