Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Gain complete control over your automatic transmission with the ATS SelectShift Valve Body and Stand Alone Controller.
The ATS SelectShift Valve Body and Standalone Transmission Controller is the most advanced way to control the 47RE and 48re transmissions, giving complete control over your transmission. This permits tuning of every aspect of your transmission such as full torque converter lockup control, full shift point control, line pressure adjustment, shift quality control, and independence from the factory control and logic.
The Select Shift System allows for computer control of shift points and lockup timing through computer programming. Once a laptop or other computer is plugged into the Select Shift Controller, tables can be adjusted for precise user control of transmission functions, as well as data logging ability. The Standalone Transmission Controller changes your transmission from a governor and throttle valve based shift control to complete independent line pressure and shift control. Converting your mechanical transmission to a modern fully electronic transmission, opening a whole new world of possibility!Overview of the latest Select Shift System:
- Elimination of the antiquated electronic governor system
- Elimination of the problematic 05 and up Throttle Valve Actuator
- Full Manual or Automatic shift capability
- Ability to run higher pressures if needed
- Converter Lockup is possible in all forward ranges
- Shift points, lockup, and pressure, are fully adjustable externally via the Select Shift Controller
- Ability to put a late model Dodge 47/48RE transmission in an earlier vehicle
- Allows you to save multiple programs that can be switched through factory inputs. For example, if you have a "sled pull program," you can make it automatically engage when 4WD LOW is selected.
This package is not for the inexperienced tuner, although the software is not difficult to learn there is margin for error. You MUST have a computer and know how to use it. Your computer must have a USB port and be in good working order. This package comes with 1 hour of technical support (that is usually more than enough to get someone up to speed) Additional technical support is charged at $100.00 PER hour.
It is necessary to use the ATS SelectShift Stand Alone Transmission Controller in conjunction with the SelectShift Valve Body. We offer them separately for those that have already purchased the controller separatelyIMPORTANT NOTES:
- Due to the added EPC solenoid, you must use an aftermarket deep transmission pan such as the ATS Extra Deep transmission pan.
- ATS Stand Alone Transmission Controllers (the "Controllers") are sold AS IS, NO WARRANTY, either express or implied, in any circumstance or application. These Controllers are designed for racing applications and remove all safeguards related to standard electronic transmission controls. ATS can only provide limited tech support on this item.
- This system is available both as a complete kit including valve body and stand alone controller or merely the valve body. Please note that in order for the system to operate properly, it requies both pieces.
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE