Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Baja Designs S2 Pro Dual LED Light provides an immense amount of light out of an extremely compact and lightweight package. Offering an incredible 2450 lumens out of a tiny 3" x 2" housing, the S2 is quite literally the brightest LED light ounce for ounce on the market.
Originally developed for military robots where brightness, size and power draw are critical, The S2 can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit. Moreover, it only draws 20 watts so your electrical system will barely know it's there. In addition, the S2 uses Squadron optics that were designed by Baja Designs' in house engineers/racers to put the light right where you need it.
The S2 is designed, engineered, manufactured, and built in California and backed by Baja Designs' limited lifetime warranty. If you are looking for the smallest and brightest LED light on the market then the S2 is for you!
Lights sold individually. Wiring harness sold separately.
- ManufacturerBaja Designs Offroad LED Lights
- S2 Pro LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Lumens: 2,450 Utilizing 2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 24W / 1.70A
- Dimensions: 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
- Spot Beam Pattern
- Green Lens
- Weight: 8 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- uService Technology - Replaceable Lenses and Optics
- ClearView Multiform Optics - All the light, right where you need it.
- MoistureBlock Technology - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED driven at 100%
- 5000K Daylight Temperature - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE