Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Dodge Ram 1500 4wd suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers' primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road.
The Stage 4 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3"Â allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. In order to gain the full potential of the coilovers, ICON includes a pair of their tubular Delta Joint Upper Control Arms that are a perfect companion to the coilovers.These upper control arms feature ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements.
ICON 2.5 Piggyback Reservoir Shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear and are built to handle the rigors of anything you'd like to throw at them. Finally, a pair of progressive rate rear coils round out the package to deliver a package that will transform your truck's prowess, both on the street, as well as in the dirt.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" Wide Wheel with 5" Backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from .75-2.5" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for instal
- 211000 (QTY: 1) | 19-UP RAM 1500 2/4WD 09-18 RAM 1500 4WD 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
- 212150 (QTY: 1) | 09-18 RAM 1500 REAR 1.5" DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 217715P (QTY: 1) | 09-18 RAM 1500 0-3" REAR 2.5 VS PB PAIR
- 218550DJ (QTY: 1) | 09-18 RAM 1500 TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE