Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
2.5 Factory Series Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from the Fox Offroad race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. These athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck. External reservoir allows for increased oil and nitrogen capacity, while delivering a striking race look. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir shocks deliver.
- 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Zinc-plated and clear coated for long lasting finish
- Black anodized CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 7/8" 17-4 H900 stainless steel hard-chrome plated
- 6061-T6 hard anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Direct replacement
- ManufacturerFOX Shocks
- MPN883-24-021 | 883-24-023 | 883-24-025 | 883-26-021 | 883-26-023 | 883-26-025
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Best ride of any 2.5 shock I've driven/ridden...
Best ride of any 2.5 shock I've driven/ridden hands down. Comes with bushings instead of heims and the hose is straight instead of 90 like in the picture. Probably not for the abusive driver but pretty much a perfect low maintenance shock that should last many years. Perfect for someone that wants handling and an occasional high speed off road run.
Will these fit in the factory shock towers without any issue??
Will this fit 2018 ram 2500? With 6inch lift?
No, these are only for the 4 linked trucks, 1994-2012 models. - AW