Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Dynomite's 50 horsepower injector nozzles are notorious for providing a very noticeable increase in power, and typically in MPG's as well, while being extremely clean out the tailpipe. The obvious main advantage to only replacing the nozzles, versus the entire injector, is price. As long as your existing injectors are in good condition with minimal wear, upgrading your nozzles can be a very cost effective way of getting the same benefits as a complete injector, but at a fraction of the cost.
No other upgrade on a Dodge Common Rail can provide the stump pulling torque that a set of Dynomite Diesel injector nozzles can. Some of the electronic boxes available today can actually crack your injectors, causing thousands of dollars in repair bills. Be confident that you have a mechanical change that will add reliable power, without the headaches. If reduced smoke, more power, and better mileage are what you are after, then you have come to the right place.
Dynomite Diesel 50 HP injector nozzles have been used on trucks making over 600 horsepower on fuel only. If you are looking for a mild upgrade with the potential to make great power with minimal smoke, then these are the way to go. As always, this product is covered by a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty.
Included with your nozzles is a nozzle removal tool to help you change your nozzles. This tool gets clamped in a vise and holds the injector so you can easily remove the nozzle. Also included are full color instructions and a set of copper washers.
- There are very small steel disks inside your injector under the nozzles. Be extremely careful not to lose these, as they are very small.
- Make absolutely sure you label each injector and ensure that each one goes back into the same cylinder as it came out of. The 6.7L is programmed to learn the injector and will reject the incorrect injector if the order is mixed up.
- ManufacturerDynomite Diesel
- 1-Year unlimited mileage warranty
- 1-2 MPG increase is common
- 15% over displacement
- Approximately 50 RWHP over stock
- Safe on stock truck
- Excellent street manners and MPG
- Sold as a complete set with new copper washers and injector hold-down tool
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE