Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This unique High Clearance suspension lift kit utilizes high arched crossmembers that blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full seven inches, dramatically increasing ground clearance at the front crossmembers and improving operating geometry. Torsion bars are mounted directly to the top of the lower A-arm, eliminating the need to drop the torsion bar crossmember.
A front skid plate and differential skid plate come standard, to lock everything together, creating a nearly indestructible sub frame for extreme off road protection.
The rear is lifted with a flat 5" block for easy installation. Upgrade to Glide-Ride Leaf Springs for reduced axle wrap and more control while towing.
This highly customizable kit gives you the choices you need to build your rig your way. With standard or narrow track knuckles, gas shocks and dual steering stabilizers as just a few of the options and upgrades available for this 7" Chevy/GMC suspension lift kit.Tire Wheel Combinations:
|2001-2007 Classic Body Style
||2007-2010 New Body Style
- Estimated Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- Torsion Bar tool required to load/unload the torsion bars
- Some welding required
- Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification
- Traction bars will not fit standard cab/short box models and are designed to work on vehicles with 4" to 8" of lift
- 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming
- Gas models require exhaust modification
- Narrow track knuckle will slightly increase turning radius
- For tail high stance use #119157 add-a-leaf with the block kit or #069207 with leaf spring kit
- Dually applications will require custom u-bolts
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
bonjour sur le kit de lame 7'' de mon duramax 2006 il y a des shim pour langle de la pignionne jaimerais savoir le shim es la pour remonter la pignionne probablement?
Le bloc arrière doit être conique pour aligner correctement l'angle du pignon sur le différentiel. Il ne vient pas avec des cales.
I am in the process of removing my bds lift off my 07 chevy classic crew cab duramax and my stock driveshaft is too long. what component in your lift changes pinion angle and affect overall driveshaft length??
Blocks would slightly change pinion angle, Stock driveshaft shouldn't be too long though. SA