Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This BDS 6" long arm lift kit come with Pro-Ride Coil Springs and features solid upper and lower tubular control arms. The long control arms reduce caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off road. This 4-Link long arm system retains the factory triangulation of the arms which adds to the stability of the suspension system. A dropped forged pitman arm is included to maintain the factory steering angles. A track bar relocation bracket is included to properly center the axle under the vehicle. Extended bump stops and sway bar links are included to maintain the OE characteristics. All four control arms are greasable for long term performance.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 36" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- Estimated Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
Important Kit Notes
- Measure rear axle tube before ordering. Some 4" axle models with dual overload springs will require 4068.
- Rear lift options will not fit dually applications.
- If driveline vibration occurs, order either transfer case drop or indexing kit available in optional accessories.
- NOTE: 122606 Transmission drop kit will only replace the OE bracket #52121938AA
- 102009 Rear brake lines will not fit 2012 models.
- Kit will also work on gas models. But will require coil springs (032601) and spacer (012201) in place of coil springs (032801).
- Additional front driveline modification may be required.
- Exhaust modification will be required for dual rear shock kit 122009.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE