Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your Cummins a quality lift kit for larger tire fitment, increased suspension capabilities, and of course, an awesome new look with this BDS 4 " lift. The radius arms are relocated with a uniquely designed bracket that mixes the ease of installation you get with an adapter-type bracket with the strength and durability of a full replacement radius arm mount bracket. The new relocation bracket ties into both the factory radius arm frame mount and the side of the frame rail. At the frame, the mount is fastened with specially machined sleeves and threaded inserts. The threaded inserts (2) do require a minor amount of welding in order to provide the strongest possible connection. This portion of the installation can be completed without welding and then transported to a weld shop to be welded if necessary.
BDS spent extra design time developing coils that would ride great, handle the rigors of supporting a 1 ton heavy duty truck, and work properly with the unique factory coil mounts at the frame and axle. In order to design the best possible coil springs, they found it necessary to develop side-specific coils. Since the coils are driver's and passenger's side specific, they are clearly and permanently labeled to ensure they are installed on the correct side. The rear portion of the lift is accomplished with a traditional block and u-bolt setup to give a level stance.
Tire and Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50 w/17" x 9" and 5.625" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18" x 9" and 4.5 back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20" x 9" and 4.5 back spacing
Important Kit Notes:
- For rear leaf spring equipped models only.
- The carrier bearing drop kit (122405) is necessary for models equipped with two piece rear drive shaft.
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions
- Estimated Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE