Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The experts at BDS Suspension designed this kit for the radius arm suspension on the 2013-2015 Dodge 3500. They replaced the factory radius arm setup for a 4-link system. The design starts with 2 massive frame brackets that provide the mounting points for the new upper and lower control arms. These brackets locate off of the factory radius arm brackets, no factory bracket removal required. The new 4-Link brackets mount similar to the current radius arm relocation brackets, wrapping the frame and nesting in the factory radius arms mounts. There is a minor amount of welding required to install the threaded frame insert for the radius arm brackets. This insert is necessary to provide the strongest possible mount. The control arm positions at the frame create better suspension geometry and reduce caster change through wheel travel compared to the radius arm setup. Thus creating better handling and more controlled steering "feel", especially in rough terrain when the suspension is allowed to travel and articulate. The large diameter, heavy-wall tubular control arms are formed for tire clearance when turning and position the axle slightly forward from stock to create more clearance to the rear portion of the front fenders.
Tire and Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 13.50 w/17" x 9" and 5.625" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/18" x 9" and 4.5 back spacing
Important Kit Notes:
- Kits come standard with 6-Bolt indexing ring kit. If equipped with heavy-duty 8-bolt t-case order 122813 in place of 122623.
- For rear leaf spring equipped models only.
- The carrier bearing drop (122405) is necessary for models equipped with two piece rear drive shaft.
- Some vehicles may require rear driveshaft spacer kit 122007 to maintain adequate rear driveshaft engagement.
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models.
- Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions.
- Estimated Installation: 5 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE