Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The experts at BDS designed this kit to not only lift your truck 6 inches but also provide a smooth ride to outperform the competition. BDS replaced the factory radius arm setup for 4-link system. The design starts with 2 massive frame brackets that provide the mounting points for the new upper and lower control arms. These brackets locate off of the factory radius arm brackets preventing removal of the factory brackets.
The new 4-Link brackets mount similar to the current radius arm relocation brackets, wrapping the frame and nesting in the factory radius arms mounts. As with their radius arm brackets, there is a minor amount of welding required to install the threaded frame insert (1 per side). This insert is necessary to provide the strongest possible mount. The new control arm positions at the frame create better suspension geometry and reduce caster change through wheel travel compared to the radius arm setup. This creates better handling and more controlled steering "feel", especially in rough terrain when the suspension is allowed to travel and articulate.
The large diameter, heavy-wall tubular control arms are formed for tire clearance when turning. They also position the axle slightly forward from stock to create more clearance to the rear portion of the front fenders.
BDS designed massive 4.5" progressive rated coil springs for the rear providing you with a smooth ride. The coil springs will also hold up to any load your truck was built to handle.
Tire and Wheel Combinations:
- 37x13.50 w/17", 18", 20"x9 and 5.625" back spacing
- 37x12.50 w/17", 18", 20"x9 and 4.5" back spacing
- Estimated Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
Important Kit Notes:
- Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions
- Fits Diesel Models Only
- Will not fit RAM 2500 Powerwagon models
- Indexing ring only fits 6 bolt transfer cases (most common). Some heavy-duty tow package vehicle could have 8-bolt transfer cases (w/heavy-duty Aisin 6 speed transmissions), order 122813.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE