Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Sure, mechanical wastegates get the job done by themselves. But have you ever set one up? Its a lot of adjusting, then testing, then adjusting, then testing, and so forth. And if you need to make quick adjustments due to different tuning or driving conditions....forget about it. That's where a boost controller comes into play, such as this easy to adjust and monitor system from AEM.
AEM's TRU-BOOST Gauge-Type Controller is an electronic boost controller that combines the simplicity of a manual boost controller with the added ease of adjusting boost levels through a gauge interface. There is no external interface required for set up, and it is fully functional right out of the box.
The TRU-BOOST boost controller gauge includes an on-board 29 PSIg pressure sensor, built-in overboost protection with two timed shutdown levels, a scramble boost setting and a low-side output for a warning light. A 75 PSIa boost sensor for high boost applications is sold separately (see drop down menu).
AEM's boost control solenoid is included with the TRU-BOOST controller gauge. It is specifically manufactured for automotive boost applications and will not corrode and stick as competitors products are known to do. The gauge is pressure tested to 100 psi and includes barbed fittings and -4 AN fittings to eliminate any chance of leaks.
- No external interface required for programming!
- Two user selectable boost settings with peak boost memory
- Scramble boost setting allows user to momentarily change boost levels
- User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs
- Interchangeable black and white bezel, black and silver pin guide and black and white faceplate to customize look of display
- One (1) low-side output included for warning lights
- 52mm gauge diameter
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE