Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Sure, mechanical wastegates get the job done by themselves. But have you ever set one up? Its a lot of adjusting, then testing, then adjusting, then testing, and so forth. And if you need to make quick adjustments due to different tuning or driving conditions....forget about it. That's where a boost controller comes into play, such as this easy to adjust and monitor system from AEM.
AEM's TRU-BOOSTX Gauge-Type Controller is an electronic boost controller that combines the simplicity of a manual boost controller with the added ease of adjusting boost levels through a gauge interface. There is no external interface required for set up, and it is fully functional right out of the box. Now with AEMnet for data logging and a big, fat internal MAP sensor that can handle boost pressures up to 80 PSI of boost.
The Tru-BoostX Boost Controller gauge delivers digital accuracy but with the simplicity of a manual boost controller. All programming is done using the faceplate buttons and no laptop is required. AEM’s specially designed Boost Control Solenoid and all necessary hardware is included.
- Program Two Boost Levels + Scramble Boost Setting: Program two boost modes for different levels of performance (up to 80PSIg internal MAP sensor), and program a time-based scramble boost setting that is controlled using a switched input. You can also turn off the controller and use the gauge as a display.
- Change Wastegate Open Pressure: Ideal for reducing boost spikes and improving spool up.
- Display Boost Levels in PSIg (PSI), BAR or kPa (PAS): See your boost in the units you prefer, and scale the 24 outer LEDs to match your peak boost levels for the perfect sweeping motion.
- Set Alarms and Display Peak Boost: Set the 24 green outer LEDs to flash based on boost pressure so you are alerted to an overboost condition. A ground output is included for triggering an optional LED warning light. Select the “B” button to see peak boost level and clear the value using the menu.
- Overboost Protection Built In: Protects your engine from an overboost condition by shutting the boost control solenoid off until it is reactivated by you through the buttons on the faceplate.
- Integrated Error Protection: Alerts you to a fault if the boost control solenoid is shorted or disconnected so you are never left guessing whether the Tru-BoostX is operational.
- Datalog using AEMnet CAN bus: Outputting channels over AEMnet provides so much more than just boost pressure! Send 13 channels of data over a 2-wire connection, including boost pressure, peak boost, boost target, boost scramble duty, overboost status, wastegate crack pressure, boost control solenoid status and more.
- A boost display gauge and boost controller in one!
- Easy to program – no laptop required
- Boost control solenoid and all necessary hardware included
- On-board 80PSIg MAP sensor—no upgrade kit needed for high boost vehicles
- Two boost level settings and scramble boost setting
- Wastegate open pressure setting for controlling boost spikes and faster spool
- Display boost levels in PSI, BAR or kPa
- Overboost protection and programmable alarms, ground output for optional LED warning light
- Peak boost level recall
- X-Series design for the best visibility (87% larger center LED and 33% larger face design)
- X-Series dimensions make it easier to install (0.825” overall depth, 0.20” cup depth)
- AEMnet CAN bus enabled for data logging (13 channels of data over 2-wire connection)
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) cup
- 24 programmable green outer LEDs
- Auto dimming sensor for ideal brightness day or night
- Positive locking connectors
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE