Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're looking to replace your worn and tired injectors on your 2008-2010 PowerStroke, DTech has the part for you. This re-manufactured injector comes complete with a mounting kit that includes a replacement fuel line, body o-ring, and nozzle washer. DTech submits each injector to a series of rigorous tests to ensure proper characteristics including response time and flow so you can be sure that your injector will perform.
- When replacing one or more injectors perform a fuel system inspection to prevent a comeback and premature injector failures.
- Remove inspect the secondary and HFCM filters and housings for contamination and signs that water has been present.
- Remove the high-pressure line from the rail to the injector and drain the fuel from the line into a dark cap from an aerosol spray can and inspect for small shiny metal particles.
- Take and inspect a sample from the pressure test port on the fuel cooler.
- Remove the fuel supply and return lines at the high-pressure pump to check for rust.
- If rust, contamination or metal particles are found the fuel system must be cleaned including the tank, HFCM, secondary filter housing, supply lines, high-pressure system, return system including the cylinder head and lines, and the fuel cooling system. If metal particles are found the high-pressure pump must be replaced, other system components may also need to be replaced since it is difficult to remove all of the contamination. Failure to completely clean the complete fuel system will result in immediate or repeated short-term injector failures.
- Use caution when working on the fuel system to prevent injury. The high-pressure side of the fuel system is pressurized up to 26,000 PSI and the injector wiring high voltage exceeds 100 volts. Make sure the engine is off, the high-pressure has bleed down and the engine has cooled off prior to working on the fuel system.
- DTech fuel injectors have tolerances measured in microns. It is important to work in a clean manner to prevent contamination of the fuel system to prevent premature failures.
- Install new primary and secondary fuel filters. To extend injector life, recommend to your customer changing the fuel filters with every or at least every other oil change.
- High-pressure injection lines on the 6.4L must be replaced with new anytime they are loosened or removed.
- The SFT values must be cleared after replacement of one or more injectors and after other fuel system repairs.
- ManufacturerDipaco DTech Diesel Parts
- OEM: 8C3Z9E527DRM
- Bostech: DE003
- Delphi: EX635072
- NAPA: INJ230R
- Alliant: AP64900
- Cardone: 2J-220
- GB Reman: 722-508
- SMP: FJ960
- BWD: 67560
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE