Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Introducing the most advanced steering stabilizer shock to ever hit the market for your SuperDuty: the ATS from the professionals at FOX! Now, with a new Orange and Gunmetal finish for a stronger more attractive look.
The FOX Performance Series Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) steering stabilizer offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high tech appearance. The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in BOTH directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers.
It will also respond to your input with 24 clicks of external adjustment to fine tune the feel. The integrated reservoir allows for additional fluid capacity and improves cooling during extreme use. Also included is FOX's relocating hardware that moves the steering stabilizer up and out of the way utilizing a new track bar relocation bolt and 1-3/8" tie-rod mounting clamp. The ATS represents a revolutionary breakthrough in stabilizer design.BODY
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Black anodized CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lift kits
- ManufacturerFOX Shocks
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
been looking for some install instructions before I buy this stabilizer just to make sure it fits with my lift for my F-250 2015?
Yes, this will work on all 08-17 models. Install instructions are found under the description.
Will this fit as a stock replacement without a lift on an f-350 fx4??
Yes it would work as a stock replacement on a non-lifted truck.-Sands