Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Longhorn Fab Shop has created a simple, professional grade solution to the problem. These traction bars are strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition you'll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation.
For owners of short bed vehicles, the bars measure out to 72" center hole to center hole, where long box owners will receive 86" bars.
- ManufacturerLonghorn Fab Shop
- MPN200909-UNV-72 | 200909-UNV-86
- Massive 2" steel bars are HEAVY DUTY and twice the thickness of their standard bars.
- Universal mount
- Frame mounts can be bolted on (C-Frame) or welded in place (Boxed Frame)
- Rear axle tabs are radiused to fit most axles and can be welded to the axle tube or u-bolt bracket
- Nylon injected, oil impregnated races designed for BAJA trucks and NASCAR provide long, service free, and rattle free life.
- Length provides perfect functionality and looks.
- NO welding required.
- Comes standard with Professional Grade brackets, where this is optional on Longhorn's entry level traction bar kits.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- Turnbuckle design allows for easy alignment of heim joints and brackets.
- Completely adjustable for suspension preloading without removing the bars.
- Designed to take all of the abuse you can throw at them.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Can I install this product as a bolt-on item, ie. no welding required??
For the most secure fitment I would weld them. Most trucks now are boxed frames and that would require welding. And then the tabs that install on the axle tube as well.
Do these have a swing shackle type front mount? I use the truck off road often and have a bad axle wrap problem in loose dirt and sand, but need all the suspension travel I can get. Thanks!?
These exact traction bars will be fixed mounted at the axle and the frame side for competition use. We would suggest to check out the Recoil bars for off-road use.
What is the thickness of the bar that is used in the standard vs the professional? Also what is the size of the nut and threads that are used??
Hello, I am working on getting you a answer but am unable to contact the manufacturer at this time. If you would be able to shoot me a email directly I will get your answer to you thank you! -DK
Will these LFS-200909-UNV Traction bars fit a 99 ford 250 superduty shortbox box with a 6 inch lift?
With fab work, yes they will. -MC