Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The single biggest improvement of ride quality out of the entire line of Dodge Ram Components. The OEM sway bar's torsion rate is extremely high and it almost marries the front axle to the chassis. You notice this the most in low speed offset bumps, such as crossing speed bumps one tire at a time and entering or exiting a driveway at an angle where you feel an abrupt side to side rocking of the entire rig. The first thing you feel with Carli Sway Control is a feel of the axle and chassis... finally they are allowed to work independently of each other without undo movement.
High speed performance is greatly improved and you instantly feel that the back end of the truck comes around much better which gives you drive out of corners. If you feel a harsh response of your front end on low speed activity, just think what it's doing during high speed. The factory sway bar gives the truck a lazy feel in corners while you still experience body roll. With a lighter torsion rate and adjustable arm design, the high speed cornering of your Dodge Ram will be a natural cycle of weight exchange, followed by the suspension "setting" in the corner.
Twist It... Let your axle move, the way it was designed to.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- 4130 Chromoly Construction
- 5/8" F.K. Rod End
- Easy Maintenance
- Bolts On In Minutes
- Designed for Rams with up to 3" of front end lift height
- Carli recommends running aftermarket wheels with more offset than stock to avoid tire contact with the sway bar's arms.
- Torsion Sway Bars are exclusively designed for use with trucks featuring no greater than 3" of front end lift.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE