Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- 4130 Chromoly Construction
- 5/8" F.K. Rod End
- Easy Maintenance
- Bolts On In Minutes
- Designed for Rams with up to 3" of front end lift height
- Carli recommends running aftermarket wheels with more offset than stock to avoid tire contact with the sway bar's arms.
- Torsion Sway Bars are exclusively designed for use with trucks featuring no greater than 3" of front end lift.
Let your axle move, the way it was designed to.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I already have a zone 6"" lift. I cant just put drop blocks under this to utilize it on my truck? 2015 dodge ram 2500 diesel?
If you lowered the bar down you could most likely get away with the installation yes.
compatible with AEV 3"" lift? 16' 2500 prospector?
This is not, due to the relocation of the axle with the AEV kits.
could I install with the traxda 3.5"" Front Lift 2"" Rear Lift #605050 on a 2014 HD Diesel Mega??
Torsion Sway Bars are exclusively designed for use with trucks featuring no greater than 3"" of front end lift. Unfortunately no you can't.