Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high pressure nitrogen
- Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- ManufacturerFOX Shocks
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Would these also fit a 13 f250? Being their from a 18 ram 2500.?
I am not showing that this part number is applicable to the 2013 F-250 per Fox's website. -Ty
Will this fit a 2020 Ram 2500 Diesel??
Yes that would fit on the 2020 Ram 2500 Coil sprung truck. Not air ride. -Sands