Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
BDS Suspension 6 diameter shocks scare you, even if your truck is forbidden on any surface besides pavement, you will gain a substantial amount of ride quality. Plus 2.5" remote reservoir shocks simply look awesome tucked in the wheel well.
This coilover conversion system far surpasses the performance and capability of your Super Duty's stock suspension with more stability, improved handling, and better dampening in any terrain. Michigan built and Moab tested, these new coilover conversion 4-link systems are built to perform.
The system utilizes a pair of Fox 2.5 Factory Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers tuned specifically to optimize suspension performance on your Powerstroke equipped Ford Super Duty. The 8" travel coilovers feature a smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body, 7/8" hardened steel carbon shaft, Eibach coil springs and black anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum mounts. The key to mounting these new coilovers are the new mounts supplied by BDS.
In place of the factory stamped steel coil buckets BDS includes a pair of massive 1/4" thick steel, gusseted construction coilover mounting brackets designed to bolt in place using the factory frame holes. This provides a stout mounting point for the new Fox 2.5 coilovers with provisions to mount the remote reservoirs as well as an auxiliary shock for even further dampening capability. The auxiliary shock mount will accept anything from the supplied Fox 2.0 Performance series shocks up to the massive 3.0 Fox Factory Series cylinders. At the axle, new double-shear coilover mounting brackets bolt in for a direct replacement to the factory coil seats. All included brackets are finished in a durable, textured black powder coat finish with integrated mounting tabs to retain the factory brake and ABS lines.
To complement the increased performance of the new coilovers, BDS designed the kit around their popular 4-link conversion to upgrade the stock stamped steel factory radius arms. The BDS Super Duty 4-Link conversion has long been a go-to for 2005+ Super Duty truck owners looking to improve their truck's drivability and performance. The full replacement 4-link frame brackets bolt into factory holes and create a solid mounting location for the massive tubular 4-link arms. These arms allow the front suspension geometry to be optimized for control and handling through all types of terrain.
The front portion of the lift system also includes a forged drop pitman arm and front track bar relocation bracket to correct steering and track bar angles as well as to center the axle under the vehicle. Front bump stop extensions, sway bar drops, and brake line relocation brackets round out the front of this system.
In the rear, full replacement BDS Glideride leaf springs provide the lift needed to level the stance. The springs are a 5-leaf design with built in overload leaf to assist when carrying heavy loads. New black e-coated u-bolts, brake line brackets and Fox 2.0 performance gas shocks are supplied to round out the 6" Coilover Conversion 4-Link System.
Steering Stabilizer Options
You have a TON of options in upgrading your steering stabilizer shock with this kit from BDS. Choose to keep you stock stabilizer or upgrade to a single BDS NX2, or 9500, dual BDS NX2 and 9500 or even a Fox 2.0 series shock.
- Single BDS NX2 - Choose this option to replace the factory steering stabilizer and upgrade to a BDS NX2 series single steering stabilizer.
- Dual BDS NX2 - Choose this end to end design dual steering stabilizer for added handling control. Includes Mounting Bracket.
- Dual Fox 2.0 - FOX 2.0 Performance Series Steering Stabilizer. This new stabilizer is designed for just that - specifically to be a stabilizer. These are made from the same base components as the 2.0 performance series shocks and properly valved and pressurized to be the ultimate stabilizer. The 50/50 valving and lower 50 psi nitrogen charge (compared to 200 psi in the 2.0 shocks) provide neutral dampening so they will not create a "pull" when installed in a single stabilizer setup. Fitted with the BDS/Fox logo sticker they are a perfect match to the BDS/Fox 2.0 shocks and a huge performance upgrade from a standard hydraulic steering stabilizer.
This suspension system includes a track bar relocation bracket for proper steering and suspension geometry. However, especially for those that plan to take their truck off road, we highly recommend the entire track bar, as well, to this heavy duty, adjustable unit from BDS. The bar itself is made from 1-1/2" solid steel bar stock that is precision machined, formed and welded. Threads are massive 1-3/8"-12 for superior strength. The bar ends are fully welded and gusseted for added strength. The frame end uses high-durameter polyurethane bushings that are greaseable while the axle end utilizes the factory ball joint mount.
In order to ensure that your rear axle has a free range of motion, upgrade your lift kit with the extended rear sway bar end links that feature a proper length to match up to the altitude of your new lift. Running the stock sway bar end links will cause a limited range of motion because the sway bar will be in a bind, not allowing the axle to drop away from the frame as easily.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- Tuned Fox 2.5 Factory Series Remote Coilovers for race proven performance
- Integrated auxiliary front shock mount to allow fitment of Fox 2.5 - Fox 3.0 shocks
- 1/4" thick, laser gut frame mounted coilover and 4-link brackets
- 4-link provides less than 1 degree of caster change through wheel travel, giving you better on and offroad control
- 2" O.D. x 0.250" wall DOM 4-link control arms with 2.5" O.D. greasable urethane bushings
- The heavy duty track bar relocation bracket is designed to match the steering angles of the supplied dropped pitman arm to maintain the factory steering geometry
- GlideRide rear leaf springs for smooth ride and increased load capacity
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 9, 18x9, 20x9, 22x9 and 4.5" back spacing
- If equipped with a two piece driveshaft, carrier bearing drop may be required
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur
- If equipped with a rear sway bar, extended sway bar links are required
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE