Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Carli Commuter Suspension System is hands down the best handling system for 99% of Cummins owners that daily drive their Ram, tow, and get a little mild off road use on the weekends. Featuring Custom Fox 2.0" IFP Shock with Carli Signature On-Road Tune, you can rest assured, this will be the best handling suspension you've ever owned, PERIOD!SWAY BAR OPTIONS:
- Sway Bar Drop Blocks: Anodized billet aluminum blocks to reposition the factory sway bar
- Torsion Sway Bar: Complete replacement sway bar that allows axle to move freely | Best option for use with Commuter 2.0 System
- Add-A-Pack: Replaces rear, lower overload spring for increased ride quality
- Full Spring Pack: Capable of 15" of wheel travel | Will reduce payload capacity by 15%
The Commuter 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality on a budget. Utilizing front and rear Fox 2.0" internal reservoir shocks, Carli developed a signature shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, and towing/hauling. The Fox 2.0's are fully rebuildable, built with hour-glass bushings and boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55° F. This system was tuned with the Progressive Add-A-Pack and factory 20" wheels on factory tires.
The Details: Your truck will sit 3" higher in the front with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted 1"-2" via the Carli Progressive Add-A-Pack. The Progressive Add-A-Pack replaces the factory overload with a 5-Leaf, progressive pack that changes the final rate of the spring pack keeping the rear planted while increasing traction and predictability. For those looking for increased suspension travel and minimized axle wrap, Carli recommends upgrading to their full replacement spring pack that is capable of 15" of suspension travel and eliminates the need for the factory rear block.
When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory, front sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, you have two options; Billet Sway Bar Drop Brackets or the replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The Billet Drop Blocks shift the sway bar down and forward to ensure the factory end links cycle properly throughout the entire extended travel range. Carli"s optional Torsion sway bar removes the entire factory sway bar assembly replacing it with a torsion bar supported by fabricated drop brackets and delrin bushings. Fabricated sway bar arms and dual 5/8" FK heim end links round off the package. This is the single best bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade offered by Carli Suspension.
When lifting the front end of a straight axle truck, the front axle is pulled off-center unless the proper linkages are addressed. Three inches of front lift equates to an axle shifted toward the driver's side 3/4" and, in the radius arm equipped Rams, lightened caster and slight rearward axle shift. This system includes an Adjustable Track Bar to push the axle back toward the passenger side and provide a stronger link with less deflection for the lifted application. Also included are Radius Arm Drop Brackets to recenter your caster adjustment and shift the axle forward to its new center of travel. Everything is included to support flawless operation of all components.
Wheel and Tire: This system will fit up to a 37" tire when utilizing wheels that are no more than 9" wide with 5.75-6" of backspacing. A 12.5" wide should fit with no rubbing on the factory radius arm and only minor trimming required, while a 13.5" will require more trimming and slightly more offset to fit properly. 35" tires will fit with VERY minimal, if any trimming. Carli recommends running an 18" diameter wheel for optimal ride quality (more rubber = better small bump compliance) on a 35"-37" E-rated tire running 45psi front, 40psi rear when unloaded.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS Carli Recommends an 18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5.25-5.75"of Backspacing
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- FITTING 37" TIRES: 37" Tires will fit with the above wheel specifications. Radius arms are not required but will offer more clearance for those wanting to run smaller offsets.
Testing: What would a Carli kit be if it weren't getting absolutely filthy out in the dirt or getting the shocks up to temperature? In true form, Carli made absolutely sure the truck could also perform offroad by making numerous trips to the deserts of Barstow, El Cajon and Phoenix to really confirm how the new packages worked. The conclusion? These trucks can boogie just like the previous years!
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Front Linear Rate Coil Springs
- Carli Tuned Fox 2.0" IFP Front and Rear Shocks
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Front Bump Drops
- Radius Arm Drops
- Your Choice of Front Sway Bar Drops or Torsion Sway Bar
- Your Choice of Progressive Add-A-Pack or Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Improved Handling
- Improved Control
- Very Comfortable On-Road Ride
- Tighter street feel Driving Characteristics, Increased Suspension Response
- Shock Diameter 2.0"
- Front Lift Height 2.75"
- Rear Lift Height 1"
- Tire Size 37"
- Front Travel 10"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE