Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Upgrade your Cummins with this 4" BDS Suspension Kit for maximum ground clearance to get you in AND out of your destination, no matter how remote that may be! This complete system from the professionals at BDS Suspension delivers you all of the necessary components to lift the front of your Ram 4" and the rear 2.5" for a level stance and enough clearance for massive 37" meats at each corner. Besides the gained lift height, you will have a noticeable increase in ride comfort and overall suspension performance due to the higher quality and better engineered components that the factory parts are replaced with.
The front factory radius arms are relocated with a uniquely designed bracket that mixes the ease of installation you get with an adapter type bracket with the strength and durability of a full replacement radius arm mount bracket. The new relocation bracket ties into both the factory radius arm frame mount and the side of the frame rail. At the frame, the mount is fastened with specially machined sleeves and threaded inserts. The threaded inserts (2) do require a minor amount of welding in order to provide the strongest possible connection. This portion of the installation can be completed without welding and then transported to a weld shop to be welded if necessary.
In addition to the radius arm relocation, the kit includes everything else to properly lift your Ram. Track bar relocation, dropped pitman arm and brake line relocation hardware position all the steering and brake components properly to work with the added ride height provided by the new progressive rate, full replacement coils springs. Extra design time was spent developing coils that would ride great, handle the rigors of supporting a 3/4 ton truck, and work properly with the unique factory coil mounts at the frame and axle. In order to design the best possible coil springs at the 4" lift height, BDS found it necessary to develop side-specific coils. Since the coils are driver's and passenger's side specific, they are clearly and permanently labeled to ensure they are installed on the correct side.
The rear portion of the 2500 sports a rear multi-link, coil spring suspension from the factory. To accomplish the needed rear end lift, a set of heavy duty steel fabricated coil spacers bolt directly on the factory coil spring axle mount. An axle mounted track bar relocation bracket repositions the rear track bar and centers the axle. Extended sway bar links keep the rear sway bar at the optimum operating angle. Replacement rear shocks (5500s or Fox 2.0) round out the rear lift and provide that desired level stance.Shock Options:
- BDS 5500 Series: BDS hydraulic shocks incorporate CAV techonology and come standard with this suspension system. Correct Application Valving (CAV) Technology is based on extensive shock dyno and ride control research offering the most application specific part numbers available for on and off-road light trucks and SUV's. This results in: increased stability for improved handling, longer front end and tire life, less nose dive on severe braking, less squat on hard acceleration, smoother ride control without harshness.
- Fox 2.0 Series: Choose this option to upgrade the front and rear shocks to Fox 2.0 performance series. Fox 2.0 performance series shocks have been tuned and tested by both Fox and BDS Suspension to maximize performance specific to each application and suspension system. The basic shock design is based on proven Fox Racing Shox race products, but re-designed to maximize the ride quality, handling, and control of your BDS equipped Ram, whether on or off the road.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 37x12.50 w/ 17", 18", 20"x9" and 5.625" backspacing
- 35x12.50 w/ 17", 18", 20"x9" and 4.5" backspacing
- 6-8 Hours
- Trucks with the Aisin Automatic Transmission will use an 8 Bolt Indexing Ring Kit where trucks with either a 68RFE Automatic or a G56 Manual Transmission will use the 6 Bolt Indexing Ring Kit
- Will not fit Ram 2500 Powerwagon models
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Not compatible with factory rear air ride vehicles
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE