Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Highest flowing 96mm turbine sized turbocharger on the market
- Designed as a primary for twin compounds or for high performance single applications
- New Ballistic billet wheel 86mm Inducer and 124mm exducer
- Currently available with 96mm turbine and 1.32 A/R Ratios
- Spools faster than S500 series turbochargers
- BD exclusive S486 flows 138 lb a min/1900+ CFM
If you're after unsurpassed power, then proper airflow needs to be part of the equation. The professionals at BD have been engineering, testing, and producing turbos for diesels longer than the majority of the competition and this S400 based charger is designed to outperform on the track. The extended tip 86mm Ballistic compressor wheel features an 86mm inducer, 124mm exducer, and a trim of 48mm for improved spool-up time over similarly sized chargers. The compressor cover features a V-band flange with a straight outlet to allow for a solid connection point without the worry of blown intercooler boots. The 96mm turbine wheel matches harmoniously with the compressor wheel for reduced surge and the T-6 flange will keep up with flow demands and not create any bottlenecks. Finally, there are two A/R ratio options available depending on your preference and build.
NOTE This is not a vehicle specific turbo. You will be responsible for providing provisions for mounting on your particular application. If you have any questions on what is involved, please do not hesitate to give us a call and we would be happy to assist.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
How will it do with 180cc injector and custom tuning?
Depends on engine we are discussing on, however this is a MASSIVE turbo and would not be street-able on any application.