Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Designed for the dual purpose ride, this 6" lift kit offers impressive handling for the driver that wants both on-road drivability and off-road performance. In order to custom tailor this kit for you, we offer this system with either 3" or 5" rear coils. For those that prefer a level ride when unloaded, we recommend the 3 would be better suited for you. We also offer this kit with both the standard BDS NX2 Series shocks, or you can upgrade to Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks for an improvement in overall ride.
This 6" lift kit is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high-clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high-clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance and on road appeal. The replacement steering knuckles make for a clean installation as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection. The system also includes bump stop drops, anti-sway bar links, 3 point differential drop system, strut relocation brackets, and front stainless steel brake lines.
Due to the OE ride height variances, BDS allows you to customize your desired stance by offering both 3" or 5" rear Pro-Ride coils that are capable of being smashed totally flat and will come back to normal ride height. The rear for this Dodge Ram lift kit is completed with a track bar bracket, upper link relocation brackets, and sway bar links. Rear NX2 series hydraulic shock absorbers are included with BDS by Fox 2.0 series gas shocks available as an upgrade.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- The rack and pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to an out-of -round or out-of-balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire and the less the backspacing, the more sensitive the system becomes, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
- Not recommended for AWD models.
- Stock 17" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" can be reinstalled with factory tire.
- Will not fit adjustable air suspension equipped models
- TRX models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift/
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant - The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE