Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Commuter 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality on a budget. Utilizing front and rear Fox 2.0" internal reservoir shocks, we've developed a Carli Signature shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, and towing/hauling.
Please see notes below regarding available options and requirements.LEAF SPRING OPTIONS:
- Add-A-Pack: Replaces rear, lower overload spring for increased ride quality | Will reduce payload capacity by 15%
- Standard Full Spring Pack: Capable of 15" of wheel travel | Will reduce payload capacity by 15%
Let's admit it, the majority of us don't take our trucks off-road, and the rare occurrences we do, we are usually going pretty slow. If you've come to that reality, why would you want to install a performance suspension system? Well, that answer is quite simple....the ride. Heavy duty trucks ride rough, doesn't matter what anyone says. Sure, they've gotten better over the years, but they're still neck jarring when you slam into deep potholes, especially when the truck is unloaded. Carli Suspension has engineered a suspension system for the daily drivers, introducing the COMMUTER 2.0.
Your truck will sit 2.5"-3" higher in the front (year/cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted via your choice of Carli's progressive add-a-pack or full replacement progressive leaf spring. The Progressive Add-A-Pack replaces the factory overload with a 5-Leaf, progressive pack that changes the final rate of the spring pack keeping the rear planted while increasing traction and predictability. The full replacement springs are intended for those that want to maximize wheel travel (capable of up to 15") and minimize axle wrap due to their block eliminating design.
When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory, front sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, you will also receive extended, Sway Bar End Links. The End links are equipped with 1/2" FK Rod-Ends and in-house machined 17-4 stainless bodies that are extended over stock to reset the sway bar engagement points. Factory pillow-bushings are re-used to assemble the sway bar to the lengthened link.
Wheel and Tire: This system will fit up to a 35" tire with stock control arms (we recommend purchasing a set of extended, Mild Steel Control Arms) on wheels with 5.75-6" of backspacing. If running factory wheels, we recommend an All Terrain 35" tire to avoid rubbing. For 37" tire fitment, our High-Clearance Control Arms and Adjustable Track Bar can be paired to a wheel with 5.75" of Backspacing. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5.75" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- 37" TIRE FITMENT: 37" Tires will fit with the above wheel specifications if the system is equipped with Full Replacement Leaf Springs and Control Arms.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- MPNCS-DC20-94 | CS-DC20-985
- 3" Lift Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- Carli Tuned Fox 2.0" IFP Front and Rear Shocks
- Shock Tower Spacer
- Extended Sway Bar End Links
- Your Choice of Rear Add-A-Packs or Full Replacement Leaf Springs
- Improved Handling
- Improved Control
- Very Comfortable On Road Ride
- Level Stance
- Geometrically Correct
- Shock Diameter 2.0"
- Front Lift Height 3"
- Rear Lift Height 1"
- Tire Size Up to 37"
- Front Travel 10"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE