Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COME PRELOADED WITH TUNES, BUT IS CAPABLE OF HAVING CUSTOM TUNING LOADED INTO IT VIA HP TUNING SOFTWARE.
The Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. Take that great monitor and add the ability to load up to four custom tunes using HP Tuners Software gives you the best answer to your custom modified truck.The Insight is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. It is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky, analog gauges that would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. This is the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle's performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle's performance. Not only can the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle.
Insight Pro CTS2 Features:
- Insight Pro will act the same as a normal Insight
- Ability To Read Stock File
- Cloud Based Consumer downloads directly to Insight Pro
- Cloud Based Dealer Portal
- Dealers Can Name Each Tune
- Store Up To 4 Custom Tunes
- Gas and Diesel Applications Supported
- Displays Dozens of Parameters
- Multiple Screen Layouts
- Data Logging
- EAS Compatible for Additional Accessories
- Performance Testing and Diagnostics
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5" fullcolor, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
- Mileage Coach (Includes Trip Monitor, MPG Calc, and Fuel Saving Tips!)
CLICK THE BELOW LINK FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED BY THE INSIGHT PRO AND HP TUNERS:
- ManufacturerEdge Products
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I have retractable running boards on my 2015 2500 Sierra truck with the LML 6.6L engine. They plug into the OBDII port. How can I use this tuner too if it plugs into the OBDII port as well? Is there such a thing as a ""y"" harness available? Thanks, Patrick from Colorado?
We would recommend contacting the manufacture of the running boards. ( amp research ) and asking them for their harness. They do have a male / female pig tail.
I have a 06 dodge w/ 5.9 cummins. Iam thinking of purchasing this and later down the road purchasing EFI live. Would the regular insight be better for me??
There really isn't a reason to purchase the Insight Pro if you are going to run EFILive. The standard Insight would be fine for that application.
If u can load other tunes on this can u not load efi live tunes onto it?
No that will only accept HPtuners tunes to my knowledge. No EFIlive unfortunately. If it did half of us here would be running one!
Is there any way to get the cts2 to tune my deleted lmk duramax?
No there isn't. Edge got out of that side of the industry years ago. We have also removed ourselves from that due to extra attention being paid to that side of the industry from the EPA. If you are having performance issues that you would like to talk through Sands here at the office is well versed on the Duramax platform and would gladly answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your question. Cooper.
Can you please tell me whats the most basic diagnostic tools you recommend and have available that will do a manual DPF regeneration and full system scan on a Chevy Silverado 2500HD with a 6.6l Duramax and what years from 2011-present that the product you recommend will cover? I am in the market to possibly by a 2500 HD with the duramax either LML or L5P, but I first want to find a scan tool that can help me keep my stock truck working good without having to pay someone else to do this. Thank you in advance for any and all information and recommendations!?
The Edge Insight(not the pro) would be a good option. It is a multi function monitoring device that can do a manual regen on LML and L5P trucks. Along with display codes and clear them if possible. -Sands