Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The AirDog II-4G is the latest in fuel delivery for your Cummins!
Its patented design has been quality engineered to remove entrained air and water vapor from diesel fuel. The result is a compact, long lasting, efficient, and quiet fuel system made with superior quality.
- Supports Stock to 500 Rear Wheel Horsepower
- Flows 100 Gallons Per Hour
- Preset at 15-17 PSI
AirDog II-4G Fuel Air Separation System featuring Demand Flow Technology and Enhanced Features
AirDog II-4G is designed to operate at flows and pressures beyond the maximum requirements of the engine. It receives fuel under vacuum from the fuel tank containing entrained air/vapor, particulate contaminates and unknown quantities of water.
The fuel passes through the water separator which removes the large particulate contaminates that could damage or jam the gear rotor fuel pump. The fuel, with only entrained air/vapor and tiny particulate contaminates remaining enters the fuel pump.
The fuel, now under positive pressure flow, enters the fuel filter. As the fuel passes through the filter media and the remaining particulate contaminates are caught and contained, the entrained air/vapor is also separated. Through the positive fuel air separation features of the patented AirDog II-4G the separated air/vapor is discharged from the filter and back to the fuel tank through the Primary Air/Vapor Discharge Port.
The fuel passing through the filter media is now free of contaminates and power robbing air/vapor. At pressures and flows able to meet the needs of the engine, it exits the fuel filter through two passageways. First, the fuel for the engine passes into the fuel pickup tube and on to the engine. Then, the excess fuel not needed by the engine recycles internally through the pressure regulator back to the water separator.
- ManufacturerAirDog | PureFlow Technologies
- Maintaining Correct Injection Timing
- Eliminating Spray Pattern Disruption
- Allowing for a Full Power Stroke and Complete Burn
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Torque Output
- Longer Injector Life
- Improved Throttle Response
- Reduced Exhaust Emissions
- Optimized Engine Performance
- AirDog II-4G also overcomes loss of power for diesel engines operating at higher altitudes.
- AirDog II-4G - Advanced Fuel/Air Separation Fuel Saving Benefits and Technology
- Dual Feed Gerotor Pump
- Low amperage motor provides efficiency and endurance
- Self-aligning motor requires less maintenance and reduces noise levels
- Intermediate pump shaft separates motor from fuel
- Ability to support Stock to 500 rear wheel horsepower by delivering 100 gallons per hour of fuel
- Preset at 15-17 PSI
- Small Compact: ONLY 7"L X 10"T X 3.2"W
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- Fuel Module Up-Grade (when required)
- All Fuel Fittings Required
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/2" Fuel Lines W/ OEM Style Quick Connect Fittings
- AirDog II-4G Bracket & Spacer
- Plastic Ties
- Installation Manual
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
Airdog II-4G A6SPBD254 100 GPH Air Fuel Separation System 05-18 5.9L / 6.7L Cummins