Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Featuring a larger blade surface, these turbos spool quicker, flow more, and are more efficient with a smaller inducer size compared to any other turbos on the market. A BD exclusive feature of the SX-E turbos is that they are wastegated to mount on the included T3 exhaust manifold. T3 style housing and manifolds create a higher velocity speed and better turbo response for these power ranges.
These SX-E turbos utilize enhanced, lighter, high strength FMW (Forged Milled Wheels), which increases turbocharger life, pressure ratio, and turbo response compared to a comparable cast wheel. FMW's are standard on all SX-E turbos.
- BD Single Turbo kits cover a range of turbos that are an easy complete bolt-on performance replacement for your OEM turbo, providing enough air for more power, response and reliability
- The new SX-E turbo was designed for performance with a 360 thrust bearing and enhanced compressor wheel and housing
- Larger compressor blade surface but with a smaller inducer results in quicker spooling, more flow than similar sized wheels
- BD exclusive 90 degree compressor housing for smooth, efficient airflow
- The high strength FMW Forged Milled Wheels are lighter and stronger and withstand higher wheel speeds
- BD exclusive feature of a heavy sprung waste-gated T3 turbine housing that mounts onto stock exhaust manifolds
- BD's HD Waste gate and bracket holds boost and prevents over speed damage
- Turnbuckle Boost Control allows for ease of adjustment for altitude and extreme tuning
- Kit comes with exhaust manifold, exhaust manifold gaskets, downpipe, V-band clamp, band clamp, EGR Kit
- Comp Wheel: 64.5mm 2.54in
- Turbine Wheel: 80mm 3.15in
- A/R Ration: 0.80
- Flow: 82 Lb/min
- Approximate rated 600hp (depending on truck configuration)
- Tuner or programmer required to bypass VGT functions and codes
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Well I need different tuning I'm running H&S now?
New tuning is not required.
Will my turbo feed and drain line work or do i need to order different ones??
It comes with a drain and an adapter fitting for oil feed.
My 08 has stock fuel and a south bend dual disc clutch. Is this a good replacement for the stock turbo? The original turbo is starting to act up and I want to replace it with a NON VGT. The pickup still needs to perform near stock and shouldn't ever be above 500hp. Thanks?
Yes that would be a good turbo for you, those spool quick and move alot of air. Requires custom tuning to address the VGT programming in the ECM.
Will my current cold air intake work? What size is the inlet on the turbo? Is the manifold a one peice or a three peice??
Yes your current air intake will work if you have a stock turbo. The air inlet is 4 inch. The manifold is a 2 piece manifold, let us know if you have any more questions. DppSands
Will this fit with a mrbp 5 inch exhaust?
If you have a 4in downpipe currently it will fit. If your downpipe is 5in best plan there is to get a 4in to 5in adapter and adapt your current system onto the 4in downpipe that is included.-Sands
Does this work with stock exhaust break??
This turbo replaces the factory unit, which is a VGT style turbo. The turbo from BD is NOT a VGT style turbo, which means your factory style exhaust brake will no longer function. If you want to have an exhaust brake, you will need to add it in. I would consider PN: BD-1027342. -Ben