Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Custom High Temp. Silicone Coupling:
- A custom high temperature reinforced silicone elbow coupling with aluminum fitting is included for easy install to the factory breather line.
- The Momentum GT is designed around a massive Pro 5R performance 360 degree radial flow air filter with 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. The unique filter-to-housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
- Premium clamps and a silicone elbow coupling are used for strength and flexibility while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
- A simple 30 minute install will give you a huge increase in power. The aFe POWER SCORCHER HD Module includes a high quality case wire harness with factory style connectors for an easy Plug & Play installation. A LED light switch provides In-Cabin On-The-Fly power adjustments. The 4-Power settings are adjustable with one button and the LED light represent the settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red). This performance module increase turbo boost and fuel pressure. It improves vehicle performance and throttle response. In testing, this module resulted in significant +25 horsepower and up to +40 lbs. x ft. of torque verified by our in house dyno.
- This quick and easy Plug & Play SCORCHER HD module adds significant power by altering pressure sensor signals to increase turbo boost and fuel pressure to improve vehicle efficiency, power and throttle response.
- SCORCHER HD modules features In-Cabin On-the-Fly power adjustment to accommodate any situation. This adjustment is controlled by via LED light switch with a button that can be easily mounted in any location in the cabin.
- aFe SCORCHER HD modules uses high quality aluminum extrusion black powder-coated enclosure casing and factory style connectors which requires no modification to your factory harness. These factory style connectors, plugs directly into the stock wiring harness connectors and sensors.
- SCORCHER HD modules are 100% tested for proper protection. These modules work amazingly on stock vehicles and are optimized for maximum performance with use of aFe POWER performance products.
- aFe POWER does not recommend to use with any other tuners or modules.
- aFe POWER recommends to use the SCORCHER HD module in Sport or Sport+ settings during towing.
- Also included is this performance package is a restore kit for your performance air filter.
- Performance Package Includes Momentum GT air intake system (P/N: 54-74007) + SCORCHER HD module (P/N: 77-44009) + Pro DRY S Filter (P/N: 21-91092) + Restore kit (P/N: 90-50501)
- +25 HP / +40 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- Scorcher HD module Increase turbo boost and fuel pressure to improve vehicle performance, efficiency and throttle response
- In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments via LED light switch
- 4-power position settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red)
- Leaves no trace on ECU (No Footprint)
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing w/ Auxiliary Air Inlet:
- The smooth one-piece high quality sealed housing with auxiliary air inlet is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to block off the auxiliary air inlet.
- This system uses a high quality, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Can the trucks speedometer be programmed for bigger tires with this tuner??
No, the tuner included will not have that feature. -TL
I have a lifetime powertrain warranty. Does this not leave a footprint on the ecu? Would it be a pain to remove it if I had to take my truck to the dealer??
I would recommend just doing the intake. I would not bother with the module if your warranty is in question. It is very simple to remove, they would not be able to tell anything has flashed the ECM because it does not program.-Sands