Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The stock turbo featured on the 2011-2016 Duramax's feature a variable geometry design that delivers lightning quick throttle response, but have proven to be a bottleneck when trying to produce power levels above stock. Unfortunately, the options are severely limited in direct replacement upgrades that can support power levels above 100 horsepower above stock. But the good news is that Fleece Performance has engineered a complete turbo upgrade kit that has specifically been built to also have lightning quick response, but still support up to 625 rear wheel horsepower!
Taking the center stage of this complete kit is a 62mm FMW compressor wheel and high flow turbine wheel rated for 625 RWHP. This turbocharger kit is guaranteed to enhance your driving experience. You'll enjoy the quick spool up and throttle response of a small turbo and still get the big top end power you're looking for.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Aftermarket tuning and aftermarket high flow exhaust are required for installation of this turbo.
- The downpipe/exhaust interface is the 2011-2015 v-band style. 2015.5-2016 trucks will be required to use a 2011-2015 exhaust system.
- ManufacturerFleece Performance Engineering
- Borg Warner FMW 62/68/.83 IWG T4 Turbocharger
- 4.4" Stainless Steel T4 Duramax Turbo Pedestal without Wastegate
- Duramax Remote Turbo Oil Feed Line for 1/4 NPT Turbo Oil Inlet (EX: Borg Warner S300 S400 Frame Turbos)
- Universal Turbo Drain Nipple (7/8') with Integrared Sealing O-ring FPE-34131
- 2011-2016 Duramax Lower Turbo Drain Tube (LML) FPE-34148
- (2) 3/8'-16x1' Flange Head Bolt
- (2) M10-1.5x25mm Flange Head Bolt
- (2) M8 x 1.25 Flange Head
- (2) Breeze Mini Hose Clamp SAE 16 w/ Plated Hex Screw
- (4) M10 x 12 x 39 x 26 (77) Stud
- (4) Nut for Stud Kits
- T4 Divided Turbine Flange Gasket
- 16MM Metric Port Plug Allen Head
- 2011+ Duramax LML Rear Engine Cover Coolant Return Plug FPE-LML-CP
- 1/2' Billet Aluminum Universal Block Off Plug FPE-34071
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE