Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Carli Starter system was developed for our customers who are looking to dramatically increase the street drive comfort of the Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks, who also wants an increase of light off-road driving performance. This system has several key performance features that will substantially increase the capability of the vehicle without breaking the bank.
Please see notes below regarding available options.SWAY BAR OPTIONS:
- Extended Sway Bar End Links: Replacement end links that are built substantially stronger than factory end links and are adjustable. To determine whether you will need the 10mm or 12mm end links, the 10mm option will have an end link nut size of 15mm and the 12mm will be 18mm. Merely put a socket or end wrench over your factory sway bar to confirm.
- Torsion Sway Bar: Complete replacement sway bar that allows axle to move freely, easily the best bang for the buck upgrade for ride quality
The Starter System includes the Front Leveling Kit and options a rear Add-A-Pack and matching Rear Shocks. This system is designed for people seeking a leveled vehicle with more performance and ride quality than a generic spacer lift; then, adding the rear kit to further the ride quality improvement. The Carli Signature Series front and rear shocks have been custom tuned, in house by Carli, for a superior ride quality.
The Details: Your truck will sit 2.5"-3" higher in the front with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The included front and rear Carli Signature Series Shocks are longer to accommodate the extended travel. When designing the shocks, Zinc plating, Clear Coat for corrosion resistance and quality bushings were a must; finished off with boots to protect the shafts, Carli backs them with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure their quality is as unbeatable as their ride quality at this price point.
When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory, front sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, we offer two options; extended, Sway Bar End Links or the replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The End links are equipped with 1/2" FK Rod-Ends and in-house machined 17-4 stainless bodies that are extended over stock to reset the sway bar engagement point. Factory pillow-bushings are re-used to assemble the sway bar to the lengthened link. Carli's Torsion sway bar removes the entire factory sway bar assembly replacing it with a torsion bar supported by fabricated drop brackets and delrin bushings. Fabricated sway bar arms and dual 5/8" FK heim end links round off the package. This is the single best bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade offered by Carli Suspension (in close competition with the full progressive leaf spring upgrade offered in the higher-end systems).
When lifting the front end of a straight axle truck, the front axle is pulled off-center unless the proper linkages are addressed. Three inches of front lift equates to an axle shifted toward the driver's side 3/4" and back toward the cab 1/2". Although this is perfectly operable, we recommend the purchase of an adjustable track bar to shift the axle back toward the passenger side and provide a stronger link with less deflection for the lifted application, and a set of extended control arms to shift the axle forward to its new center of travel.
Wheel and Tire: This system will fit up to a 35" tire with stock control arms (we recommend purchasing Carli's extended, Mild Steel Control Arms) on wheels with 5.75-6" of backspacing. If running factory wheels, we recommend an All Terrain 35" tire to avoid rubbing. For 37" tire fitment, High-Clearance Control Arms and Adjustable Track Bar can be paired to a wheel with 5.75" of Backspacing. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5.75" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- MPNCS-DSTARTER-10-D | CS-DSTARTER-10-H | CS-DSTARTER-10-PW
- Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- Carli Signature Series Front and Rear Shocks
- Your Choice of Extended Sway Bar End Links or Torsion Sway Bar
- Add-A-Pack Rear Leaf Springs with U-Bolt Kit
- Shock Diameter 2.0"
- Front Lift Height 3"
- Rear Lift Height 1"
- Tire Size Up to 35"
- Front Travel 10"
- Rear Travel 12"
- Improved Handling and Control
- Great system to get your feet wet with superior suspension that is easily upgradeable
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this product fit 2014 ram 3500 dually models with 6.7 cummins 4wd? I am looking for 3 inch springs and shocks to lift up the front end for a little more clearance for snow plowing. Thanks.?
This would not, please see the 13+ suspension kits for the correct parts.
Dose this system or any of your systems affect my payload and towing capacity. Does it decrease or increase or keep it the same as the factory specifications?
This System would keep it the same. Some of the more expensive systems will have the option for Full replacement progressive rear springs and those will decrease the payload capacity 15%.-Sands