Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Sure, you could add a simple spacer on top of your coils to level our your SuperDuty, but wouldn't you rather actually improve the ride quality while also getting that level stance you're after?If so, check out this Starter Leveling Kit from Carli Suspension.
Please see notes below regarding available options and requirements.
The Super Duty Starter system is designed for people who want a small suspension lift without the stereotypical ride-quality degradation associated with mass-produced "lift and leveling kits". The Carli Signature Series shocks build quality is unmatched for their price point and offer a nice boost in ride quality and carry a lifetime warranty through Bilstein.
The truck will sit 2.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. Stainless Brake Lines and an Adjustable Track Bar round off the front end geometry correction while Caster Shims improve on the stock handling. The rear is outfitted with a Progressive Add-a-Pack lifting it 2" on F-250's and 1/2" on F-350's and matching rear shocks help keep the truck planted over rough terrain while maintaining factory towing and payload capacity. The 2.5" systems are designed to work with trucks equipped with the 2" rear block. Super Duties equipped with a 3-5/8" tall block from the factory will require the factory 2" tall Block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-L and 7C3Z-5598-K.
This system is considered entry level; however, it's fully upgradeable and only requires an upgrade to one of Carli's many signature tuned shock packages to be converted to one of the higher-end systems. This system was designed with the Progressive Add-a-Pack and should not be run with the Full Progressive Leaf Springs.
Wheel and Tire: On their 2.5" Ford Systems, Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5.5" of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5" Backspace with factory arms; 5" will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37x12.5" will fit with some trimming; 35" will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5"-5.5" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS SuperDuties equipped with a factory 3-5/8" Block will require the 2" Factory Block [7C3Z-5598-L, 7C3Z-5598-K] to achieve a level stance.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- 2.5" Lift, Linear Rate Coil Springs
- Carli Signature Series Front and Rear Shock Package
- Extended braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Rear Add-A-Pack Leaf Springs
- Improved Handling
- Improved Control
- Level Stance
- Geometrically Correct
- Shock Diameter 2.0"
- Front Lift Height 2.5"
- Rear Lift Height 2" (F-250) / 1/2" (F-350)
- Tire Size Up to 35"
- Front Travel 9"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE