Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Carli's most popular system for your Powerstroke, the Pintop 2.5. This system will deliver you a leveled stance that you can tuck up to a 37" tire under, you'll gain unbelievable gains in ride comfort, both on and offroad, and have a suspension system worth bragging about.
Please see notes below regarding available options and requirements.
Designed and tuned in house for the customer looking for substantial on-road and off-road performance improvement. You can expect a softer ride, yet more control and bottom-out resistance than Carli's Backcountry system.
The Backcountry on steroids, take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. This system is Carli's most popular, all around suspension system. For quite a while, this system dominated. While the Coilover and Coilover Bypass Systems existed, Carli continued to run the Pintop 2.5" and 4.5" lift systems on their own personal trucks as there wasn't much reason to upgrade a rig that wasn't a dedicated off-road truck. The on road ride is terrific, sharp edges are rounded and light to medium duty offroad escapades become completely controlled and uneventful. Most Carli videos were filmed with the Pintop kit showcasing the extremes of its capability.
The Pintop is a Jack-of-all-trades system from which every SuperDuty owner would benefit. Raising the SuperDuty Platform then adding the 2.5" diameter shocks (55% more piston surface area than a 2.0" shock) will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5" shocks from the factory. The higher end systems will get you more off-road capability, yes, and even a bit more on-road. The premium paid for these systems; however, doesn't compare to the on and off-road ride quality per dollar spent on the Pintop. For these reasons, it will likely remain a best seller for years to come.
The Pintop system boasts Carli specific, blueprinted, King 2.5" shocks on all four corners. In an effort to provide you with the best product, Carli designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; the shocks were then tuned around the custom pistons based on the only thing that truly matters, seat-of-the-pants feel. ALL of Carli's King shocks are finished off with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King's standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather can't hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn't damaged as they're not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55° F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that's replaceable.
The truck will sit 2.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the lighter rate Carli Coil Springs. The included Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, you'll get Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a "light" 3/4-ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the factory 2" block). Carli recommends the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs to give you the absolute best suspension performance and cycling. If capacity is a concern, an aftermarket airbag system should be installed to compliment the Full Progressive Leaf Springs to restore the F-350 capacity. We recommend a system that will allow the airbags to disconnect from the lower mount during suspension cycling to ensure you're able to take advantage of all your rear suspension travel. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37" M/T at full compression.
LEAF SPRING BLOCK SPECIFICS: If ordering this kit with an Add-a-Pack, Super Duties equipped with a 3-5/8" tall block from the factory will require the factory 2" tall Block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-L and 7C3Z-5598-K
WHEEL AND TIRE: Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5.5" of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5" Backspace with factory arms; 5" will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37x12.5" will fit with some trimming; 35" will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5"-5.5" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS SuperDuties equipped with a factory 3-5/8" Block will require the 2" Factory Block [7C3Z-5598-L, 7C3Z-5598-K] to achieve a level stance.
- LEAF SPRINGS: Full Replacement Leaf Spring option requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level stance.
- LEAF SPRING MODIFICATIONS: Full Replacement Leaf Springs will require the front leaf spring hanger to be moved forward to accommodate the longer leaf springs as Carli is actually using the 2008-2010 leaf springs due to their increased performance. If this is a concern, you'll want to upgrade with the Add-A-Pack system that does not require the hanger to be relocated.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- 2.5" Lift, Linear Rate Coil Springs
- Carli Custom Tuned King 2.5" Pintop Remote Reservoir Front Shocks
- Carli Custom Tuned King 2.5" Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
- Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Reservoir Mounts
- Extended braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Your Choice of Rear Add-A-Pack or Full Replacement Progressive Leaf Springs
- Carli's Most Popular SuperDuty System
- Outstanding Handling
- Very Comfortable On-Road Ride
- Vastly Improved Off-Road Capability
- Level Stance
- Geometrically Correct
- Shock Diameter 2.5"
- Front Lift Height 2.5"
- Rear Lift Height 2" (F-250) / 1/2" (F-350)
- Tire Size Up to 35"
- Front Travel 9"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE