Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This leveling suspension system is designed as the do-it-all suspension system. This is not a "lift kit", it is a true suspension system.
Please see notes below regarding available options and requirements.
This is the true, Jack of all trades suspension system offering the most wheel travel of any Carli system. The Dominator rides better than any other system on the road while boasting off-road manners to rival the Coilover Bypass. No tubes to adjust or user-tunability in this system; Carli has done the hard work for you.
The truck will sit 2.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs that mount into the Fabricated Carli Spring Buckets. Stainless Brake Lines and an Adjustable Track Bar round off the front end geometry correction while Caster Shims improve on the stock handling. The rear is outfitted with a Full Progressive Spring Pack requiring no block to achieve proper ride height, thus travel is extended and wheel hop/axle wrap minimized at the cost of 15% less load capacity than a stock F-250.
This system boasts Carli Signature tuned, King 3.0" Remote Reservoir shocks so large, they needed to fabricate custom mounts to fit them; as the old adage goes, there's no replacement for displacement. The 3.0" shock has a piston surface area 45% greater than a 2.5" King and 126% larger than a factory 2.0" shock making it far more efficient in all situations. The massive surface area also ensures you'll have amazing off-road performance while still getting the best on-road ride of any Carli system. To fit these shocks, you will receive fabricated mounts that lift the upper mounting point and position the shock away from the frame. In an effort to provide you with the best product, Carli designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; the shocks were then tuned based on seat-of-the-pants feel. ALL of Carli's King shock offerings are rounded off with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King's standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather is far less likely to hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn't damaged as they're not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55° F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that's replaceable.
Aesthetically, there will be one huge shock at each corner. The purpose for which the truck's being built does not need to be a consideration when purchasing the Dominator. On Road, it's the best; Off-Road, it's a monster and cycles more travel than any other system offered. All the aforementioned with only 4 completely rebuildable shocks to maintain and stupidly simple operation with the tuning left to the experts. If it's in the budget, this is the Carli recommendation for everyone.
As with the Coilover Bypass, it's recommended that users purchase a Differential Guard for axle protection, High Mount Steering Stabilizer to keep the steering as controlled as the suspension and Fabricated Radius Arms for strength and Limit Strap mounting. At this level of suspension, a roll cage is also recommended if the system will be used to its full off-road potential.
Wheel and Tire: Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5.5" of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5" Backspace with factory arms; 5" will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37x12.5" will fit with some trimming; 35" will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5-5.5" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- FULL LEAF SPRINGS: Full Replacement Leaf Spring Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level Stance.
- LEAF SPRING MODIFICATIONS Full springs require the front leaf spring hanger to be moved forward in order to accommodate the longer 2008-2010 style springs. Carli chooses to use the longer springs as they will perform better compared to a bolt-in replacement leaf spring that would not require moving the hanger.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- 2.5" Leveling Coil Springs
- Carli Tuned KING 3.0" Remote Reservoir Front and Rear Shocks
- Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Reservoir Mounts
- Fabricated Coil Buckets
- Fabricated Rear Shock Mounts
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Extended Braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Full Replacement Leaf Springs
- Level Stance
- Geometrically Correct
- BEST All Around Performance
- Most Travel and Largest Shock of Any Carli System
- Incredible Control
- Great Off-Road Performance
- Very Plush On-Road Ride
- Shock Diameter 3.0"
- Front Lift Height 2.5"
- Rear Lift Height 2" (F-250) / 0.5" (F-350)
- Tire Size Up to 35"
- Front Travel 10"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE