Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This suspension system will be the last system you will buy for your Ford truck. This is not a "lift kit,"`it is a true suspension system.
Please see notes below regarding available options and requirements.
The Coilover system rides nearly identical to the Pintop. Take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. Benefits of the Coilover System over the Pintop system are aesthetics (what looks cooler than a coilover?), height adjustability for large bumpers/winch combination and future upgradability. Once the coilover plates are installed, you're a Coilover tune and Front/Rear Bypass purchase away from owning the Coilover-Bypass System.
The Coilover system boasts Carli specific, blueprinted, 8" Travel King 2.5" Coilovers front and 13" travel rear piggy-back reservoir shocks. In an effort to provide you with the best product, Carli designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; the shocks were then tuned around the custom pistons based on the only thing that truly matters, seat-of-the-pants feel. ALL of Carli's King shock offerings are rounded off with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King's standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather can't hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn't damaged as they're not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55° F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that's replaceable.
The Coilover is a Jack-of-all-trades system from which every SuperDuty owner would benefit. Raising the SuperDuty Platform then adding Carli Tuned, 2.5" diameter shocks (55% more piston surface area than a 2.0" shock) will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5" shocks from the factory.
The truck will sit 2.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the coilover that mounts in the Carli Coilover Conversion Bracket. The included Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, you'll receive Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a "light" 3/4-ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the factory 2" block). Carli recommends the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for the maximum suspension performance and 15" of available wheel travel. If capacity is a concern, an aftermarket airbag system should be installed to compliment the Full Progressive Leaf Springs to restore the F-350 capacity. We recommend a system that will allow the airbags to disconnect from the lower mount during suspension cycling to ensure you're able to take advantage of all your rear suspension travel. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37" M/T at full compression.
LEAF SPRING BLOCK SPECIFICS: If ordering this kit with an Add-a-Pack, Super Duties equipped with a 3-5/8" tall block from the factory will require the factory 2" tall Block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-L and 7C3Z-5598-K
WHEEL AND TIRE: Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5.5" of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5" Backspace with factory arms; 5" will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37x12.5" will fit with some trimming; 35" will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5"-5.5" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS SuperDuties equipped with a factory 3-5/8" Block will require the 2" Factory Block [7C3Z-5598-L, 7C3Z-5598-K] to achieve a level stance.
- LEAF SPRINGS: Full Replacement Leaf Spring option requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level stance.
- LEAF SPRING MODIFICATIONS: Installation of the full replacement leaf springs will require you to relocate the front spring hanger. Carli opted to utilize the springs for the 2008-2010 model years because their performance greatly outweighs the capabilities of the shorter springs found on the 2005-2007 models.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Carli Custom Tuned KING 2.5" Remote Reservoir Front Coilover Shocks
- Carli Custom Tuned KING 2.5" Piggyback Rear Shocks
- Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Reservoir Mounts
- Upper and Lower Coilover Conversion Brackets and Hardware
- Extended braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Front Bump Stop Pucks
- Your Choice of Rear Add-A-Pack or Full Replacement Progressive Leaf Springs
- Level Stance
- Geometrically Correct
- Outstanding Handling
- Outstanding Control
- Very Comfortable On-Road Ride
- Vastly Improved Off-Road Ride
- Shock Diameter 2.5"
- Front Lift Height 2.5"
- Rear Lift Height 2" (F-250) / 1/2" (F-350)
- Tire Size Up to 35"
- Front Travel 8"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE