Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Designed around the proven large Borg Warner S363SX-E turbocharger, this complete turbo kit features BD exclusive components designed to work in completely harmony with one another to deliver power potential into the 525 horsepower range when combined with tuning and fuel delivery upgrades.
- Borg Warner S363SX-E series turbocharger with FMW
- Race tune required (not included)
- 0.91 AR Ratio
- BD 90-deg compressor cover with 3in outlet
- BD high performance T4 flanged exhaust manifold, stainless heatshield and crossover tube
- BD billet aluminum pedestal block with oil drain and feed. Includes 1/8 NPT water feed port if using water cooled waste gate (Or CHRA).
- BD high strength A356 aluminum intake horns
- BD high strength A356 Y-Intake with meth, NOS and boost pressure sensor bosses
- BD custom 4in cold air intake with 8in OD high-flow velocity stacked filter
- BD complete high flow aluminized 4in downpipe that mates to stock flange position for easy install to stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- BD cold air charge tubes, 3.5in intercooler to intake tubes with pressure sensor provision
- Stainless heat shield keeps heat in and intake temperatures down
- Incorporated dual 1/8 NPT EGT ports as well as the provision to use a factory EGT sensor
- BD Boot Lock ready with boss positions on intake and outlets
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket water-to-air intercooler
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I purchased this for the reliability factor for my 2012 ford 6.7. Will it work with my h&s minimaxx ,that I bought about 3 yrs ago, with the tunes that came on it or do I need to upgrade to a new tuner? Also do you recommend aftermarket waste gate or anything else??
You would need to upgrade to a new tuner that can be tuned to support the non-vgt turbo. Standard H&S tunes will not work. We would reocmmend the Ezlynk By Kory Willis. The s363 would be perfect for a stock truck with a mild tune. Wouldn't need any other wastegates or anything.
If I have stock fueling but run hot tunes (max fuel available from the stock fuel system) which bd turbo kit should I buy??
Depends on what the truck will be used for, I would recommend the 64.4 or 66 options. However, I would recommend to shoot us a call to better assist you.