Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Starting right at the head, you'll receive a three piece, Pulse Flow exhaust manifold that will center the turbo on the head, as opposed to the offset design of your stock manifold. Bolting up to that, you get one of the highly acclaimed SX-E turbos for fast, high velocity spool up that will deliver more boost and lower EGT's, capable of supporting 550 horsepower. To get massive cool air forced into the SX-E is a custom built air box with a cleanable air filter that is specifically designed to work with this turbo kit. And finally, the kit also includes a high flowing downpipe to accommodate for the new turbo location. IMPORTANT NOTES:
- This product requires custom tuning designed for removal of the stock VGT turbo and a high flowing, turbo back exhaust system.
- 12 Months
- 12,000 Miles
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Street and track performance from the most complete bolt-on kit on the market!
- S363SX-E / 80mm / 0.91AR
- Exclusive BD T4 Wastegate ready, race manifold. Keeps your bottom end power strong with pulse technology, while still providing a Wastegate option for protecting your charger with higher HP use and or NOS usage if needed
- BD custom intake and air box. Keeps your intake temperatures low and HP high - Avoid HP robbing heat soak and elevated intake temperatures from your engine bay
- Exclusive BD Velocity Stack 8in OD Air Filter out performs the competition
- Efficient and exclusive large single piece 90 Degree outlet turbocharger gives higher CFM with lower losses compared to equivalent multi piece compressor covers
- Kit includes custom formed silicone coolant hose, and all supported hardware guaranteed to give you the O.E. look and finish and seamless install
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hi, should I use a wastegate with this turbo? I have a stock 08 5500 that I bought this for to get rid of the vgt turbo. I do a lot of towing and hauling nothing crazy. Thanks?
Unless you wanted to limit the amount of boost it can produce to a certain level, or had larger injectors, there would be no need for a wastegate with that turbo. DppSands