Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When most people think about a "leveling kit," they think about a spacer that goes between the front coils and coil buckets to effectively raise the front of the truck several inches. While this type of product does "level" the truck for fitment of larger tires, it does absolutely nothing to improve upon the handling and overall suspension performance of the vehicle. In fact, this type of system will typically degrade these factors, as the existing shocks are over extended, the caster is not accounted for, and the axle is offset because the factory track bar is still in place. If you want to level your truck the right way, check out this system from Carli.
Please see notes below regarding available options and requirements.ADD-A-PACK DETAILS:
- Built in the U.S.A. by Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth Progressive, Block Eliminating Design
- Supplied with Bump Stop Drops, U-Bolts, and Hardware
- Provides 2.0" of Lift
- The O.E.M. load capacity is still maintained while improved ride is achieved
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1" rear high stance on matching 2.5" Leveling Suspension System
- 37" Tire Fitment
The Super Duty Backcountry 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road quality on a budget; basically, the Commuter for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 8,500lb truck without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed. You're no longer limited to the highway while gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel. Utilizing Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Carli developed a tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, towing/hauling as well as slow to mid speed off road use. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55° F.
The truck will sit 2.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the lighter rate Carli Coil Springs. The Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, you'll also receive Caster Shims to tighten the steering and a fabricated, High-Clearance Bump Stop Drop to keep the springs clear from the contacting the factory bump stop. The front sway bar geometry will also receive an upgrade with your choice of Sway Bar Drop Brackets (more economical option that maintains the factory sway bar end links) or a set of Extended Sway Bar End Links, a FAR more robust option. The replacement End Links are the only option that is compatible with a snow plow bracket.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a "light" 3/4-ton), Heavy Duty Full Progressive Spring Pack (designed specifically for those with a constant 1,000 lbs. in the bed), or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (eliminates the factory block and maintains payload capacity; pairs with a rear bump stop drop). This is where the F-250 and F-350 are a bit different. Since 2008, the main spring packs on these two trucks are different; the F-250 has a lighter rate spring pack than its 350 counterpart. The F-250 Add-a-Pack equipped systems are a nice improvement over stock; the F-350 with the Add-a-Pack is still very stiff in the rear as the main pack doesn't move much unless loaded. Carli recommends the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for both trucks, but especially the F-350 given the super-stiff factory springs. If capacity is a concern, an aftermarket airbag system should be installed to compliment the Full Progressive Leaf Springs to restore the F-350 capacity. Carli recommend a system that will allow the airbags to disconnect from the lower mount during suspension cycling to ensure you're able to take advantage of all your rear suspension travel. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37" M/T at full compression.
Wheel and Tire: On their 2.5" Ford Systems, Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5.5" of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5" Backspace with factory arms; 5" will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37x12.5" will fit with some trimming; 35" will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5"-5.5" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS Add-A-Pack Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level Stance
- LEAF SPRINGS Full Replacement Leaf Spring Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level Stance.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- 2.5" Lift, Linear Rate Coil Springs
- Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Front and Rear Shocks
- Remote Reservoir Mounts
- Front Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Adjustable Track Bar
- High Clearance Bump Stop Drops (Front)
- Your Choice of Sway Bar Drop Brackets or Replacement End Links
- Your Choice of Rear Add-A-Packs or Complete Replacement Progressive Leaf Springs
- Much Improved Handling
- Much Improved Control
- Better Off-Road Performance
- Better On-Road Performance
- Level Stance
- Geometrically Correct
- Shock Diameter 2.0"
- Front Lift Height 2.5"
- Tire Size Up to 37"
- Front Travel 9"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I would like to purchase the Carli Back Country 2.0 leveling system. Do I have to replace the rear leaf springs right away. I believe I would like to go full progressive springs in the future. Thx for the help?
The shocks are going to be valved for the springs. It would work just not perform as well as it is designed. DppSands