Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Up to 7500 lbs. of load leveling capacity
- Utilizes massive 7-inch double-bellows air springs with up to 20% more volume than LoadLifter 5000
- Levels loads with less air pressure for a better ride quality
Whether you tow a bumper pull trailer, a 5th wheel, or load gravel in the bed of your truck, adding air bags will deliver you the versatility you demand from your vehicle, while keeping a level pickup that increases steering responsiveness and safety. The LoadLifter 7500 XL air bags from Air Lift are the best solution for anyone that tows anything.....period.
Hauling the Heavy Loads - Our Strongest Air Spring Kit Yet
- Designed for 3/4- and 1-ton trucks, LoadLifter 7500 XL offers up to 7,500 lbs. of load-leveling capacity* and is designed to support the largest loads on the road.
- The available volume in these massive 7-inch double-bellows air springs enable greater leveling strength at lower pressures. This ensures maximum load-lifting abilities and a great ride quality no matter the load.
- Up to 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 5000 air springs
- Air Lift-exclusive upper and lower roll plates protect the air springs from possible abrasion and increase load capacity up to 10%
- Most kits use the existing holes in the vehicle's frame for a bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Easy to install with illustrated installation manual
- End caps made of ultra high-strength, corrosion-proof, nylon composite which is as strong as steel but weighs less and will not rust
- All kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- ManufacturerAir Lift Company
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
If i install this product in my 2003 gmc duramax, i want to put the spacers in to lift if 4 inches, but what should i use to lift the front end of my truck 4 inches?
These are not designed to life the truck, only support it from sagging when weight is applied to the bed or tongue weight from a trailer.
Would be installing on my 07.5 duramax which has a 6 inch suspension lift already would I need to purchase the spacers as well??
Yes you are going to need spacers to utilize that bag kit. DppSands