Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
SIMPLE INSTALLATION All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
LEAK FREE SEAL: High quality band clamps are included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
OE FIT: OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
FLOW AND PERFORMANCE: This ATLAS exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
HIGH FLOW ALUMINIZED MUFFLER: This aluminized steel performance muffler is designed to provide a deep, throaty, powerful sound on acceleration, but maintain a smooth sound at idle. This muffler is constructed of aluminized steel and uses a straight through perforated core with heat resistant packing to reduce backpressure and maximize exhaust flow. You will see increased performance and improved throttle response over the factory exhaust. Also featuring a stamped aFe POWER logo for an aggressive style. Muffler Specifications: 5" Center Inlet /Outlet, 7" Round x 24" L Body Diameter.
- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Uses a high quality band clamp and OE-style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Includes high flow aluminized steel muffler
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Super Cab with Short and Long beds require trimming
- Crew Cab/Long Bed: 172.4" Wheelbase
- Super Cab/Long Bed: 158" Wheelbase *Requires trimming
- Crew Cab/Short Bed: 156.2" Wheelbase
- Super Cab/Short Bed: 141.8" Wheeelbase *Requires trimming
- This is a "Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Does NOT fit Cab Chassis models.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I will put this exhaust system on my work truck. My goal is better power and fuel mileage. What I don't want is an obnoxiously loud sound since I will be in residential neighborhoods all day. If the truck is idling, will it be loud??
It has a muffler in that kit so it will be quieter then a straight pipe for sure. Being 5inch it is going to have a deeper tone then 4inch. But not obnoxious by any means. DppSands