Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Edge Revolver Performance Kit is what the diesel performance industry has been asking for. Most would argue that the best way to get great power gains out of a 7.3L is by accessing the PCM directly with a plug in style chip, such as with the Edge Revolver. However, when it came to monitoring, you were required to have a different interface that did not communicate with the chip. This wasn't necessarily a crisis, but having everything in one cohesive package just makes more sense. This is all now a reality with the Edge Revolver Performance Kit.
With the Revolver Performance Kit, you get a traditional six position chip that plugs directly into your truck's PCM to deliver big power gains that are shift on the fly for ease of use. Further, you'll get an Edge Insight CTS2 with Revolver to Insight Cable to allow the power levels to be changed via the CTS2 monitor. With the Insight CTS2, you'll also be able to hook up countless accessories via the Edge Accessory System (sold separately) so you can monitor additional powertrain parameters, install a backup camera, turn on and off your auxiliary lighting, and much more all through this awesome interface.
- High Idle (Great for warm up)
- 50 Horsepower
- 75 Horsepower
- 100 Horsepower
- 150 Horsepower
- This product is not intended for fitment on van applications or pickups with California emissions
- For those with a 1999 model year and if you are uncertain as to whether it is a 1999 or 1999.5, please inspect your PCM and use the below reference to determine the correct PCM code.
- 1995-1997 Model Years | Automatic Transmission: TDE1
- 1995-1997 Model Years | Manual Transmission: MLE1
- 1999 Model Year | Automatic Transmission: XLE7
- 1999 Model Year | Manual Transmission: AWA4
- 1999.5-2001 Model Years | Automatic Transmission: NVK4
- 2000 Model Year | Manual Transmission: DAC3
- 2001 Model Year | Manual Transmission: APX1
- 2002-2003 Model Years | Automatic Transmission: VDH4
- 2002-2003 Model Years | Manual Transmission: AEB3
- 2000-2001 Model Years | Excursion: MQJ2
- 2002-2003 Model Years | Excursion: QL13
- 1995-1997 Models: Behind the fender liner in the drivers side front wheel opening.
- 1999-2003 Models: In the cab behind and to the left of the emergency brake pedal.
- ManufacturerEdge Products
- MPN14101 | 14102 | 14103 | 14104 | 14105 | 14106 | 14107 | 14108 | 14109 | 14110 | 14111
- Easy Installation
- Six Shift-On-The-Fly Power Levels
- Transmission Tuning for Automatic Transmission Equipped Applications
- Up To 150 Horsepower Gains Over Stock
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Best monitoring capability on the market
- Capability to utilize Edge's EAS (Expandable Accessory System) to wire in a backup camera, 12 volt accessory controls (lighting), more gauges....nearly ANYTHING
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this come with an egt probe??
This doesn't come with a probe. You will have to purchase it separately, here's the link for one. https://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-4990-edge-98620-eas-expandable-egt-probe-kit-with-lead.aspx
So since I have a 1995 (non obd2) this won't offer me any digital gauges that unless I purchase AES interface and physically install sensors? Just want to make I'm clear on this deal....not only will I be spending $650 for the tuner and and monitor, but then I've got to purchase nearly $400 worth of additional sensors just to get feedback on my vehicles performance and stats??
Yes, to monitor everything that you probable want you would have to add quite a few sensors. Depending on how many things you want to monitor. It might be advantageous to just run a Edge revolver then gauges.
does this product replace the pcm?
This does not replace the PCM no, this would attach a chip to the stock PCM's location. -AW
The product note states ""This product is not intended for fitment on van applications or pickups with California emissions"" My question is will it work on a truck with a pickup with CA emissions? I own a truck with CA emissions but most have been deleted and am located in WA which doesn't require emissions.?
Unfortunately no CA trucks had different ECM coding then Federal emissions trucks. The Chips are not compatible with CA emissions ECM's. We do have options for you though shoot us a call. DppSands
does the stock offer a fuel economy and city tune or what exactly is the stock tuned for. Thank you for your time?
Stock is just simply for a no added horsepower option. Being this device is physically placed in the ECM, removal is not as easy as just unplugging. This level allows you to return the truck to stock with the press of a button on the screen.
Howdy, I have a 1996 International school bus with an International 7.3 connected to an AT545. Will any of your 7.3 tuners be compatible with this setup? Or even just an engine monitor??
No, the tuners and monitors we sell are for the 7.3 Powerstrokes in pick-up trucks. -Ben
i inherited a 97 7.3 manual trans. the truck has a workhorse chip on it, have you heard of them before? also can i put this set up in the truck while having the workhorse chip? its not connected the the pcm.?
This system from Edge would require you to remove whatever chip you have in it now. Never heard of Workhorse Chips. -Ben
I just want to make sure this come with the monitor and the chip correct?
Yes, this would include both the CTS2 monitor and the Revolver chip.-AW.