Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Are you looking to level out the front of your Ram for increased tire clearance? This kit from Daystar is a simple, inexpensive way to get the job done, providing ample clearance to run a set of 35's with most wheel offsets.
- Comfort Ride Suspension Coil Spring Spacer Kit
- High Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Lifts Vehicles Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to Add 20"-22" Wheels and Increase Ground Clearance
- No Metal-on-Metal Contact as with Other Leveling Kits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
If i pair this with a bilstein 5100 0-2"" do I indeed anything else? Will my axle be off center? Thanks?
We would recommend to still install sway bar end links, and a adjustable track bar for best results.
Will this fit a 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd dually??
No those are for a 4wd application only. I don't have anything like that for a 2wd application.
Will this fit 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 dually 2wd??
These guys are for the 4WD models only. -AW