Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
AEV's Premium Front Bumper is designed with maximum front end protection in mind. As the aftermarket's first and only heavy duty stamped steel front bumper for the Ram 1500, the AEV Premium Front Bumper offers an unparalleled level of front end protection while also enhancing the truck's appearance with its sleek, sophisticated styling.
The Ram 1500 is a lighter, more economical truck platform than its HD counterparts, making it the ideal choice for a dual purpose, daily driven vehicle. For that reason, AEV paid very close attention to the amount of additional weight was being added to the front end of this half-ton truck. By utilizing a variety of weight saving materials in addition to their stamped steel manufacturing process, AEV was able to minimize the amount of additional weight being added without compromising the Front Bumper's strength or functionality. The Ram 1500 Premium Front Bumper weighs approximately 50lbs. less than the HD Premium Front Bumper.
Every component of AEV's Premium Front Bumper is robust and designed to work hard. A 4mm thick stamped steel face provides a superior level of protection while also safely accommodating AEV's optional Winch Mount and a 10,000 lb. Warn Zeon 10-S winch to assist with vehicle recovery. Massive A356-T6 cast aluminum tow loops are rated to pass all OE load specifications and double as wear plates to slide over steep obstacles.
Lighting is another very important component to safe travel in remote locations. The Ram 1500 Premium Front Bumper includes two knock-out fog light bezels that are designed to work with 6.7" Vision X lights.
WINCH PROVISION OPTIONS: In order to make sure this bumper suits exactly you, AEV has several options to properly outfit your bumper. As previously mentioned, this bumper is capable of housing up to a 10k winch, but in order to do so, you will need the optional winch mount. Otherwise, if you do not plan to mount a winch, you can upgrade with the optional non-winch cover plate kit that will essentially hide the winch pocket hole. And finally, if you are going to just handle it yourself, don't add anything!
- ManufacturerAEV | American Expedition Vehicles
- Compatible with all gas and diesel applications
- Heavy duty A356-T6 cast aluminum tow loops
- 4mm thick stamped steel face w/ 3/16" reinforcement
- Optional 3/16" thick winch mount. AEV recommends using a 10,000lb. Warn Zeon 10-S winch
- Included knock-out fog light bezels accommodate the optional 6.7" AEV/Vision X light kit
- E-coated and powdercoated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturing Process: Stamped Steel
- Material: 4mm steel stampings, 3/16" steel reinforcement, 3/16" optional winch mount
- Coatings: E-coat, Polyester textured black powder coat
- Weight: 196 lbs.
- Made In: United States
- Ram Front Park Assist is not currently compatible with the AEV Premium Front Bumper and will need to be disabled after installation.
- Installation of this Front Bumper requires the 2010+ HD Ram lower headlight filler panels.
- For the best fit and finish, AEV recommends also installing this Front Bumper with HD Fender Flares, HD Grille and AEV's Heat Reduction Hood.
- Due to vehicle limitations, this bumper is not designed for a winch larger than 10,000 lb capacity. Winch should use synthetic line to reduce weight. Bumper designed for and instructions based on installation of Warn Zeon 10-S winch with short Control Pack Relocation Kit (Warn PN: 89970).
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Can I run a 2500 grille with this bumper on a 2018 1500 with stock hood or do I have to find a rebel grille if I A. Don't want to run a 2500 hood or B. Don't want to run an AEV hood.?
If you put on a 2500 grill, you need the 2500 hood/AEV hood. You can swap to a 09-12 1500 grill or the Rebel grill to make this look right