Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When its time to make some serious power out of your 7.3L, you need proper oil pressure that can only come from running dual HPOP's. With this, you have numerous options, but why not go with the best? The Gen3 is a purpose built pump, not a modified stock pump, featuring a CNC machined billet aluminum housing capable of supporting any size injector.
While some companies require the removal of your factory high pressure oil pump to bolt in two factory pumps in a horizontal design (hanging 2 pumps off of 2 small bolts threaded into your front timing cover!), Swamps' vertical design leaves your factory HPOP virtually untouched. Simply unbolt your factory high pressure oil reservoir, drop in the new, billet aluminum reservoir in its place, hook up a couple of easy to install lines, and drive away! Detailed instructions are included to make sure that there are no questions.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Cannot be installed with your factory fuel filter bowl in its factory location. You must have an aftermarket fuel system already installed
- 1994-1997 models will receive a new modified thermostat neck due to the drive belt configuration
- 1999-2003 models will use your existing thermostat neck
- This product typically has a one week lead time from the time the product is ordered to being shipped. Please contact us for exact lead times as they can vary.
- SkuSWAMPS-Gen3 HPOP
- ManufacturerSwamps Diesel Performance
- MPNGen3 HPOP9497AT | Gen3 HPOP9497MT | Gen3 HPOP9903AT | Gen3 HPOP9903MT
- Adds secondary HPOP to existing system
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Bulletproof hydraulic pump
- Utilizes factory seals and gaskets
- No core charge
- All new components (not remanufactured)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
If I get the gen3 hpop can I pair it with my stock 15* hpop will it make a difference at all??
Yes, this can be used with a current modified or 15° pump.
The swamps Gen 3 hpop for 7.3 is it a booster pump or rather how does it work in relation to original pump??
It can be considered a "booster" pump. It will bolt in place of the factory HPOP reservoir, and work in conjunction with whatever HPOP you are currently using. It is driven off the gear from your HPOP, which is why it is on top of it, not behind it. -Ben
can i run your gen 3 with my stock hpop on my 1997 7.3 powerstroke and supply enough oil for 300/200 injectors?
Yes, it can be run with a good operating stock HPOP. Yes, that is enough oil for those injectors. -Ben