Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Gain clearance for a set of 37's, set your truck apart, and gain a huge increase in ride quality and offroad capability with this 4-link kit from BDS.
BDS's tried and true 4-link conversion offering improved stability, strength, and caster control during wheel travel. The 4-link brackets are built from 1/4" steel and key off the factory frame bracket and transmission crossmember for extra strength. Full length 4" ProRide coil springs are used for the additional ride height and are paired with your choice of BDS NX2 series gas shocks or the premium FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks for a smooth ride on any terrain. A forged drop pitman arm and heavy duty track bar relocation bracket are supplied to correct steering angles and recenter the front axle. Also supplied for the front are bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression, sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar positioning, and brake line relocation brackets.
In the rear of these 4" systems, BDS offers multiple lift options for both the OE 2-leaf main spring pack and OE 3-leaf main spring pack equipped trucks. The first option is a 5" replacement block and u-bolt kit for the 3-leaf trucks. The blocks are built from high strength, fully boxed steel with an integrated bump stop wing. Both the blocks and u-bolts are finished in a durable black e-coat finish. Finishing off the rear of this kit are a pair of matching NX2 or FOX 2.0 gas shocks to compliment the front setup for all around impressive performance. These 4" 4-link systems allow for clearance of up to 37" tires. Take your Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension.SHOCK OPTIONS:
- BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and offroad. They use a nitrogen charged, twin tube design with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving for lightning fast dampening and superior control.
- Fox 2.0 performance series shocks have been tuned and tested by both Fox and BDS Suspension to maximize performance specific to each application and to every BDS Suspension system. The basic shock design is based on proven Fox Racing Shox race products, but re-designed to maximize the ride quality, handling, and control of your BDS equipped truck or jeep, whether on or off the road.
- Removal of the factory leaf spring block required. Net rear lift will vary depending on height of factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402), available from the options.
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit. See the images above for 2 rear main example. Simply compare your stock rear leaf spring to the image. If you have two main support beams (leaf springs), you have a 2 leaf main, otherwise, if you have three, then you have the 3 leaf main option.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123009
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- MPN1537H-NX2 | 1537H-FOX | 1538H-NX2 | 1538H-FOX
- 37 x 12.50 w/17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
- 37 x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
- 37 x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE