Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The early 6.0 Powerstroke engines were plagued with overheating issues mostly stemming from an insufficient water pump, so much to the fact that Ford upgraded the pump in mid-model year 2004 to overcome the issue. If you own a 2003-2004 model, upgrade yours with this lifetime guaranteed unit from DieselSite that will deliver an additional 25% more coolant to keep you running cool.
- Direct Replacement
- Includes High Output Billet Impeller
- Kit Includes Water Pump and Gasket
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 25% Additional Coolant Flow Compared to Stock
- Eliminates Issues Associated with Stock Plastic Impeller
- Affordable Option
- This pump is intended for vehicles built BEFORE 9/22/2003.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!