Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Since 2005, Ford has utilized a radius arm design for the front suspension to tie the front axle to the frame. These arms are built from stamped steel and can become an issue as leveling or lift kits are installed because the front axle is shifted towards the rear of the vehicle. Not only do these replacement radius arms from BDS look awesome, they help to realign the axle, as well as provide superior strength compared to the stock pieces.IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTES:
- 2005-2016 Model Years Intended for direct replacement on vehicles with 2"-4" of front end lift
- 2017+ Model Years Intended for direct replacement on vehicles with 4" of front end lift
- They cannot be used with radius arm drop brackets at lift heights of 2-4". Therefore, if someone has a current BDS radius arm drop bracket kit, they will need to remove the drop bracket to install these arms.
- For those with 6" of front lift, the radius arms can be installed with the drop brackets as a direct swap for the factory radius arms - only caution would be that the caster may need to be checked if ball joint cams are installed.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Do the BDS radius arms add wheelbase? Do they add caster? It appears the lower cams are two position only and not actual cams for dialing in caster. What amount if additional caster is built into the arm??
Wheel base is not increased. They do have the ability to allow further caster adjustment than the stock arms.
I have purchased the radial arms and want to change the color to match other parts of my truck. The coating I'll be using requires the part to be baked at 250f Can the bushing be removed? Re-used? Withstand 250f? If not reusable can I purchase new bushings and are they press in??
They would not stand up to the heat. Replacements can be purchased when you remove them. DppSands
will these arms work on a 3in lift? i got the radius arms drop bracket all ready on the stock ones, i just dont like the way they are looking?
You will want to remove the drop brackets you have now. However, as far as working for your 3" lift, that depends on the year of the truck. If it is an 05-16, these will work without drop brackets for 2-4" lift. If the truck is 2017+, these arm are intended to be used with 4" of lift, no brackets. -Sands
Would these work on a truck with just a 2" spacer block leveling kit??
Depends on year of the truck. Check the information under "IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTES:" -Ben
Will these radius arms work with a 4.5 inch lift??
That depends on the year of truck. Please see the section titled IMPORTANT NOTES for more information. -Ben
Does this fit a 2008 f250 super duty v8 5.4 2wd?
Yes those would work with either gas or diesel. -Sands