Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Since 2005, Ford has utilized a radius arm design for the front suspension to tie the front axle to the frame. These arms are built from stamped steel and can become an issue as leveling or lift kits are installed because the front axle is shifted towards the rear of the vehicle. Not only do these replacement radius arms from BDS look awesome, they help to realign the axle, as well as provide superior strength compared to the stock pieces.IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTES:
- 2005-2016 Model Years Intended for direct replacement on vehicles with 2"-4" of front end lift
- 2017+ Model Years Intended for direct replacement on vehicles with 4" of front end lift
- They cannot be used with radius arm drop brackets at lift heights of 2-4". Therefore, if someone has a current BDS radius arm drop bracket kit, they will need to remove the drop bracket to install these arms.
- For those with 6" of front lift, the radius arms can be installed with the drop brackets as a direct swap for the factory radius arms - only caution would be that the caster may need to be checked if ball joint cams are installed.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE