Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Titanium Series fuel system from FASS has long been hailed as the benchmark in a reliable lift pump for your 12 valve Cummins. And with over two years in development, FASS was able to improve upon this design and released their Signature Series Titanium featuring new advancements to include their Revolutionary Whisper Technology for a dependable pump without the noise. This particular model is rated for 240GPH (Gallons Per Hour) and will support 900 to 1200 horsepower.
This is a complete replacement lift pump for your factory mechanical lift pump
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump featuring FASS' Revolutionary Whisper Technology was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting, and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 240 gallons per hour, high pressures of 45PSI and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, the Titanium Signature Series lift pump is capable of supporting your Dodge Cummins 12 valve diesel engine with enough fuel for multiple fueling upgrades. A Titanium Signature Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your 12 valve's injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your P-Pump and Bosch Diesel Injectors. These benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 microns, a built-in water separation filter, and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both daily drivers and high-performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower and torque.
This kit includes a FASS STK-1002 (Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit). Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8" Suction Tube along with a 1/2" Fuel Return Port. This new and improved version from our previous Suction Tube Kit allows the user to plum their FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The pickup tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel systems are the superior fuel pump and filtration system in the diesel industry. This is because FASS Fuel Systems' focus is on perfecting their pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that many competitors ignore while they rush to get the product out the door. By doing this FASS has experienced less than a 2% failure rating with their motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems.
- FASS Silencing Technology (FST) was developed by the engineering team at FASS Fuel Systems to help reduce the noise created by aftermarket fuel and air separation diesel lift pumps. By using radius cuts, tighter tolerances on all gears and a high-quality military specified coating over the aluminum base, FASS Fuel Systems was able to develop the quietest fuel air separation system on the market.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also to prevent stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90-degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pumps are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions, and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually "polish" your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel that's not yet needed back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This means your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts are another huge benefit to the Titanium Series lift pumps. Old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This is simplified with bolt-on brackets that utilize your Dodge Cummins factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
- SkuDDP-TS D10 240G
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- MPNTS D10 240G
- Whisper Technology
- Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 45-47 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 240 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- 1/2 Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market