Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Get rid of that ugly stock tailpipe and reduce backpressure by 57% on your L5P Duramax with this easy to install exhaust upgrade from the professionals at Banks Power.
Reducing backpressure allows the engine to expel spent gasses with less effort. Less pumping loss means more horsepower, lower EGTs and improved fuel economy.
The Monster Exhaust system cools while flowing up to 80% better than stock! Cooling without killing flow is a major challenge. But the Monster Exhaust wins on both counts thanks to its mandrel-bent constant-diameter tubing and huge Ob-Round patented SideKick tip. The tip is the key. It's unique shape mixes hot exhaust gas with cool ambient air. And, it keeps your trailer safe by directing exhaust gasses to the side.
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- Cuts backpressure by nearly 57 percent
- 4 inch constant-diameter DPF-back system
- Reduces tailpipe temps as much or more than stock and way more than others
- Includes Chrome tip
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
Banks 48947 Single Outlet Monster Exhaust System with Chrome Tip 17-19 6.6L GM Duramax L5P